Why I don't like to fight Chaze

I can't remember the last time I lost to a Chaze team - even G12 Chaze. They are easy pickings with my squad right now. At the same time, I can't stand fighting them.

Why?

When there are so many buffs on characters you can't even see how much health they have it's too many.

Replies

• Options
    What team are you running against them?
  • Options
    What team are you running against them?

zzCLS/R2z2/Zolo/OB/Leia
  • Options
    Napoli wrote: »
    When there are so many buffs on characters you can't even see how much health they have it's too many.

Lol I feel you on that one
  • Options
    Boba loves Chazes!
  • Options
    Lol totally right. The screen is just covered with HOT'S. I purposely avoid them for that reason alone too
  • Options
    I missed cls by a hair. Almost have raid Han. Guess I get to hate on chaze squads a while longer lol.
  • Options
    When the gamechangers were showing off TB, they also showed counters on the buffs. So Chirrut could have just one HoT symbol and a little counter under it saying "20". It wasn't released with TB, but it looks like it's coming.
  • Options
    Dretzle wrote: »
    When the gamechangers were showing off TB, they also showed counters on the buffs. So Chirrut could have just one HoT symbol and a little counter under it saying "20". It wasn't released with TB, but it looks like it's coming.
    I thought that was just damage over time countdown?
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • Options
    Yeah chaze just makes for a bad fight with all the counters and HoTs - just extends the fight out pointlessly and you watch the AI take a lot of actions. Somewhat similar to how Dooku is / was annoying to fight - not having anything to do with being hard to beat or not - the fun level is just reduced. Can't stand Chaze to this day :)
  • Options
    I am struggling with chaze teams honestly. I run ST han instead of Old Ben. Do you think Old Ben is better overall in arena than ST Han? Working on him right now anways for next CLS appearance.
  • Options
    You summed it up there. Not hard to beat him, it’s just tedious and boring.
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    You think that’s bad, try using a Zader team against them, sometimes you can’t see a toon, as it’s covered totally with DoTs and HoTs
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Options
    Ztyle wrote: »
    You think that’s bad, try using a Zader team against them, sometimes you can’t see a toon, as it’s covered totally with DoTs and HoTs

I can only imagine. It gets a bit extreme.
  • Options
    They should add a xNUMBER on repeated buff/debuff. Problem solved.
  • KKatarn
    629 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Ztyle wrote: »

Lol i did that. I couldn' see the characters even playing on a 10' tablet :D:D:D

Thank the Force Nihilus was also on my team.
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    i hate fighting them because of how cheap they are. Way too much utility for 2 toons. Only other thing that comes close to it to me is Kenobi - Barris teams right now. So lame watching them heal up with triple crits from Leia.
  • Options
    How do you beat a Kenobi lead with Barris
  • Options
    Cory5050 wrote: »
    How do you beat a Kenobi lead with Barris

You probably want to start a new thread for this as it will go far off track and has several different answers.

That said, the approach I have found best is to stun Thrawn and slowly whittle away at Nihilus whenever you can break away from GK. Once it's 5-4 and you aren't facing Annihilation, it's an easy win--albeit a very long one (it often takes me around 4 minutes). A lot of people take our Zariss first but I've tried it a number of times and don't even get close to a win with the other attackers around.