Really

How many times can you get the snow trooper in your free spins because mine is at 75/85 And I have never tried to acquire any

Replies

• Options
    I've unlocked RG pretty close to 20 times from bronziums. Who knows how it works.
  • Options
    Corey wrote: »
    How many times can you get the snow trooper in your free spins because mine is at 75/85 And I have never tried to acquire any

Maybe you should try. I think he's great. Very valuable addition to a full Empire squad in Assault Battles and GW.
  • Options
    Yeah, I agree maybe you should. I made a more offense oriented Empire team by replacing RG and Magmatrooper with Deathtrooper and Snowtrooper. With Palp lead, you get a lot of extra turns.
  • Options
    I got Snow many times from Bronziums, as well as RG and the other low star characters.

Came in handy too- I used Snow to 7* R2
    The field of battle is like the mongoose. Slow to joviality, but thirsty for morning sunshine.
    -Sun Tzu
  • Options
    Yep he is great against the murder bears and any empire squad
  • Options
    Bronziums are my main source of shard shop cash, RG Teebo Biggs Ig86 Ahsoka, consular Fives'. Just got Clone Sgt and ewok scout done too and snow, Magna, and EE beyond 6*