Props to devs and FO farmers

Absolutely awesome that the devs made First Order a requirement for the BB8 event and good for you FOO farmers. This is perfect in regards to making a toon exclusive and not everyone will get him.

I won't be able to get the droid (got distracted and didn't 5* FOST) but definitely thought is was cool they did it this way. I have been able to get the other legendary toons the first time (except yoda) so no reason to complain. And way to reward those that were patient enough to get a full FO team through the ultimate hard node farming.

Replies

• Options
    Absolutely awesome that the devs made First Order a requirement for the BB8 event and good for you FOO farmers. This is perfect in regards to making a toon exclusive and not everyone will get him.

I won't be able to get the droid (got distracted and didn't 5* FOST) but definitely thought is was cool they did it this way. I have been able to get the other legendary toons the first time (except yoda) so no reason to complain. And way to reward those that were patient enough to get a full FO team through the ultimate hard node farming.

So , we just have the TB where most of the player are farming LS and after 3 tb ..... surprise , a legendary event where you need ds toons .... so cool ^^
  • Options
    Thanks. I farmed First Order months ago expecting they would be useful in some way as December approaches. Just makes sense with a new movie on the horizon.

Also, I thought this was a good choice because First Order is a requirement for mod challenges. Like all legendaries, a new player is not exactly expected to be able to get it the first time around (not without spending a lot of money), but anyone that has been playing the game for awhile has had First Order mod challenge as a goal, so it's not as if it's a useless faction that you didn't otherwise have a goal for.

Even makes the Phasma daily login slightly more than marketing for her book.