Nihilus "Drain Force" Lag

Hello there!
Here I am again, reporting a bug with the Lord of Hunger's Drain Force animation, I don't know if some other players are having the same issue.

Whenever you use the special ability, the animation has a significant delay, it's about 4 seconds between the time you push the button and the exact moment when the drained energy comes to the toon.

Hope you could take an eye there.

THANKS!

Replies

• Options
    I see this also on the latest Android build often.
  • Options
    There was a note in the latest update that it was fixed, but I'm still seeing it on my Samsung Galaxy s6
  • Options
    Yeah, definitely still seeing it. Nothing was fixed.
  • Options
    @CG_Kozispoon, could you give it an eye please?
  • Options
    crzydroid wrote: »
    Yeah, definitely still seeing it. Nothing was fixed.

If anything, it actually happens more often now, whether the targets are debuffed or not
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    It also lags now on my iPad Air 2, everything else runs smoothly
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Options
    Just came here to post this. Lag is definitely still there on iPhone 6s running iOS 11.
  • Options
    Actually I did not have this problem with Force Drain lagging, until they said they fixed it. Now it is lagging.
  • Options
    Actually I did not have this problem with Force Drain lagging, until they said they fixed it. Now it is lagging.

.same
  • Options

.same

Here too on ios.
    I really can't understand how they fix things. As IT consultant I can only release a new version of programs when I'm really really really confident about results.

Minor bug by the way, just lag not a real problem.
  • Options
    As a web / database developer who's worked on large projects with multiple teams, who knows, maybe they're not disciplined enough with QA and source / version control, maybe they're stressed to the point of letting defects slip into new versions (e.g. bad SVN merges sometimes led me to inadvertently reintroduce old previously fixed bugs), or just having issues with teamwork. :p
  • Options
    I thought nihilus was just sucking the life force from the game itself when it lags
    Can we rotate out the Moderators?
  • Options
    Also lags for me
  • Options
    As a web / database developer who's worked on large projects with multiple teams, who knows, maybe they're not disciplined enough with QA and source / version control, maybe they're stressed to the point of letting defects slip into new versions (e.g. bad SVN merges sometimes led me to inadvertently reintroduce old previously fixed bugs), or just having issues with teamwork. :p

Of course these trouble could happen but first rule of releasing a new versione of a software to me was always to check if the main bug has disapperead.
    To be honest, I can say for yesterday and today, the lag doesn't exist anymore.
  • Options
    Hit is still delayed for me as well