level 47 looking for guild that does lower tier raids. no higher guilds please .

148-624-295

looking for guild that does lower tier raids
i am level 47 as of now
daily player 600/600
i dont need guilds for gear donations.
and i dont want to be in a higher level guild that does not do lower level raids
whatsapp - 9823356633 discord - vamhatre#9910
please s3nd me an ally

Replies

• Options
    I don't get this you will never progress as quick as you think nothing happens fast in this game but if you want a guild that will help you we are here
  • Options
    I help to people lower than you they seem to think I help alot
  • Options
    I would highly suggest you rethink what guild raids you are looking for. I know when I first got start I thought I needed to be in top 3 damage dealers so tried to stay with guilds that didn't have people that were stronger hitters. I can tell you from experience, the higher the raid level you guild does, the better off you will be long term. Rewards from a t7 rancor are better than maybe all but top 10 in t6. And definitely better than any t5 or below. Just a thought. If you actually do 600 daily there with be some guilds out there that might want you for the raid tickets and I would encourage you to look there. Best of luck
  • Options
    Yes I like to take new players to help level up I've got the guild for you also good2no well put with that post
  • Options
    With him only being level 47 he must be having trouble getting a lot of gear don't see why you would cut the gear request off wen that's how you get most of the high stuff because your squad won't be any where near finishing the light side battles or the dark battles on 3 stars
  • FeegiePanda
    415 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Good2Noe wrote: »
    I would highly suggest you rethink what guild raids you are looking for. I know when I first got start I thought I needed to be in top 3 damage dealers so tried to stay with guilds that didn't have people that were stronger hitters. I can tell you from experience, the higher the raid level you guild does, the better off you will be long term. Rewards from a t7 rancor are better than maybe all but top 10 in t6. And definitely better than any t5 or below. Just a thought. If you actually do 600 daily there with be some guilds out there that might want you for the raid tickets and I would encourage you to look there. Best of luck

With him only being level 47 he must be having trouble getting a lot of gear don't see why you would cut the gear request off wen that's how you get most of the high stuff because your squad won't be any where near finishing the light side battles or the dark battles on 3 stars

Maybe he hasn't got 6* or 7* toons yet and can't even score a 0 hence he wants lower tier raids. Whats the point in staying at a guild if you can't even get a prize?
  • Options
    I don't get this you will never progress as quick as you think nothing happens fast in this game but if you want a guild that will help you we are here

i need to do lower tier raids, thats the only requirement. Thanks for your free advices though.
  • Options

Maybe he hasn't got 6* or 7* toons yet and can't even score a 0 hence he wants lower tier raids. Whats the point in staying at a guild if you can't even get a prize?

exactly,just want to do guild raids.
    and darksider4200 i have lv 95 allies that easily aoe and help my squad in 3 starring battles,so once i 3 star i usually gem for gear farming. all i want is to be able to take part in guild raids ,simple.
  • Options
    Good luck finding a guild,i'm sure you will have no problem finding one
  • Options

and darksider4200 i have lv 95 allies that easily aoe and help my squad in 3 starring battles,so once i 3 star i usually gem for gear farming. all i want is to be able to take part in guild raids ,simple

Thats what this thread is for smart boi.
  • Options
    LOL Hope nobody takes you in you cheeky F**K
  • Options
    vamhatre wrote: »

and darksider4200 i have lv 95 allies that easily aoe and help my squad in 3 starring battles,so once i 3 star i usually gem for gear farming. all i want is to be able to take part in guild raids ,simple

Learn how to spell also,its BOY not BOI. Are you ****?
  • Options

Learn how to spell also,its BOY not BOI. Are you ****?

Oh dayum another hyper internet grammar ****. Good for nothing lol
  • Options
    LOL Hope nobody takes you in you cheeky F**K

In a guild,doing tier 3 raid currently LOL
  • Options
    Nice! See you in a year when you're doing both Heroic raids
  • Options
    148-624-295

looking for guild that does lower tier raids
    i am level 47 as of now
    daily player 600/600
    i dont need guilds for gear donations.
    and i dont want to be in a higher level guild that does not do lower level raids
    whatsapp - 9823356633 discord - vamhatre#9910
    please s3nd me an ally

New players who need t3 raids can come join us,for lower level gear drops.
  • Options
    Nice! See you in a year when you're doing both Heroic raids

thanks and yea sure :)
  • Options
    Join our guild and let us help you grow! We are a bunch of people who've been playing for years and are done with the big guild regimes. Join us and have fun. Heroic Rancor. Eventually HAAT again. Msg MrWizard on LINE app. LINE ID: camellord Guild name: Cassian Said I Had 2. My Ally code: 729-164-335