GW difficulty

TankBuster01
26 posts Member
edited October 2017
Just wondering if there are any plans to revamp or address the current GW. Since CLS and G12 release GW has gone from challenging and difficult to " impossible " for so many players.

Even with multiple teams this facet of the game has become extremely demoralizing for so many of my guild mates.

Again, difficult and challenging is one thing but you have made this game mode a source of constant frustration.

Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Options
    I've been having a lot of difficulties too. Node 11 has become super difficult, and node 12 is all but impossible.
  • Shadroth
    160 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Node 12 GW is impossible.
    I'll add that people with a full resistance team have been breezing through without any difficulty in my guild but for most ^^^
  • Options
    Same here. Also node 6 is ridiculous. I can get thru the first five nodes fairly easy then six I can usually beat but I have to use my top squad. I shouldn't have to use my top squad this early. Then obviously my top squad is weakened for the last purple node
  • Options
    Yeah I've heard resistance is good. I use (Zeta lead)Jyn K2 Cassian R2 Chirrut for all 12 nodes. They are my strongest team but not easy to gear. Also have 2 Zeta on R2 and 1 on Cassian, but they are less necessary.

If you're having trouble I would recommend working on Mods particularly with high speed secondaries. Also Arrow mods with 30 speed primary are huge.

Other things like protection critical damage and potency are important on certain characters too.
    But speed is really really important
  • Ellaina77
    16 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Hell yeah its virtually impossible to complete
  • Options
    I can pretty much always complete it, but it is definitely my least favorite aspect of the game by far. It's a frustrating chore and it is certainly not entertaining in any shape or form. Maybe if it were just teams of random characters instead of the same squads, every day.

I'd be happy to see some teams comprised of characters we don't already face off against every day as it is. Why not utilize some of the 100+ other characters rather than everyday throwing GK, CLS, Thrawn, DN, Bariss, Wiggs, Raid Han, R2, and the other top 10-20 characters we all have fought against a billion times? We see them in every team in Arena, isn't that enough?