iOS 11 app restarts constantly.

2Next

Replies

• Options
    Any dev reply would be welcome
  • Options
    This has just started happening today for me as well. I'm on Android, Google Pixel device.

Remarkably frustrating.

Any official acknowledgment would be appreciated, thanks!
  • Ender22
    1194 posts Member
    Options
    Happens to my Pandora as well. iOS did something here that isn’t friendly to apps. I’m hoping it’s not them changing the amount of RAM required so that you HAVE to upgrade to the 8 >:[
  • Options

Don't worry, in about 3 weeks Kozi will reply with a "heya" and a gif and everything will be alright again.
  • Options
    yossgold wrote: »

Don't worry, in about 3 weeks Kozi will reply with a "heya" and a gif and everything will be alright again.

She’s never done that.
    :D

SnakesOnAPlane
  • J3FF
    69 posts Member
    Options
    Sorry to hear your troubles guys, that sucks. I nearly downloaded the update this morning. I'm really looking forward to the video capture, apparently I'm going to wait a bit longer to see how this plays out.
  • Ender22
    1194 posts Member
    Options
    J3FF wrote: »
    Sorry to hear your troubles guys, that sucks. I nearly downloaded the update this morning. I'm really looking forward to the video capture, apparently I'm going to wait a bit longer to see how this plays out.

Smart, video capture is great, but if you ever have to wait to post dmg, or sometimes have to put the phone down while in TB, just wait to update.
  • Options
    I also have problems with this, however it seems to be pretty much with any app. Some are also slow or shut down mid use. I think it’s more an iOS problem than a specific app issue
  • Options
    This has not been fixed. What is going on? It must be affecting half the player base.
  • Options
    This is still not fixed...
  • Ender22
    1194 posts Member
    Options
    Idk, mine seems to be. Maybe not 100%, idk, but it’s much better than when this first was a problem.
  • Ender22
    1194 posts Member
    Options
    I wouldn’t trust it for a raid. But more often than not, I’m still loaded
  • Options
    Problem is well alive yet. Any official statement is welcome. Just letting the phone go to sleep with the app running usually restarts the app. Ios 11.0.3 here, 2 devices same behaviour
  • Options
    Throwing my name into this. Since I updated to iOS 11, 6 out of 7 times whenever I minimize with the home button, swap apps or put my device to sleep either with the smart case or power button, swgoh freezes where I left it. Some times it restarts itself when I get back to the game, most times I have to do a hard app close and restart it. I tried deleting and reloading the game with no luck. It’s very annoying especially when absentmindedly swapping back and forth to my chat app.

Using: iPad Pro, iOS 11.0.3 but it has done it since 11’s launch.