Greedo Rework (ideas)

I know Greedo isn't a crowd favourite, there are pretty decent synergies when pairing him up with a bounty hunter Boba Fett lead with Zam though.
Greedo is still outmatched in every way to Boba Fett after his rework though.
His leader is literally 20% of Boba's and it's weird to me! 30% critical damage to scoundrel allies while Boba gives 30% Crit Damage, 10% chance on top of his thermal detonator synergy.

I don't want a tweak to his leader ability but this does serve an example of his inferiority, you could also make the same argument for his double attack that has a lower chance of activating, added onto the fact that it needs to be a critical hit.

Other than flat out buffing him, what could make him a bit better if it were to be a rework?

Replies

• Options
    A rework of thermal detonator mechanics would be a big first step. More damage and cannot be dispelled or resisted would make them more relevent. Some synergy with other bounty hunters or Jabba (if he is ever released) would round him out nicely imho.
  • Options
    An idea for thermal detonator reworking could be "Has 80-10% chance of being disarmed (dispelled), if not successful detonates immediately". The higher your detonator skill, the less the chance to successfully disarm it.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Options
    See this is exactly what I mean, that's a great idea actually.
    Some sort of tweak to make him relevant to that Boba Lead that makes Bounty Hunters shine, if not for arena than just in general.

Some dispel proof special detonator would be pretty cool as long as it'S detonatable by Zam'a basic attack.

All I want is for him to be good! :D
  • Options
    JDSteady wrote: »
    A rework of thermal detonator mechanics would be a big first step. More damage and cannot be dispelled or resisted would make them more relevent. Some synergy with other bounty hunters or Jabba (if he is ever released) would round him out nicely imho.
    This is exactly what I had in mind actually
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Moved to correct sub forum.