CLS, Cody, or Bariss zeta?

What do y'all think?

Replies

• Options
    CLS
  • Options
    CLS best hero in game, will probably last you the longest
  • Options
    CLS then Barris. I would zeta CLS twice before Barris, but if you're really itching for Zarris do her next.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Moved to correct sub forum.

CLS and zarriss are a coin toss....
  • Options
    what for ? arena ? CLS IBAT zeta.
    HAAT ? Cody will give you much more ?
    for GW ? not zarris, zinn :)

whats your arena team aswell
  • Options
    It all depends on your intentions. Zody is a beast in GW and HAAT. There are a number of well known videos about HAAT, and in in GW the protection recovery is awesome. The only other team that can outdo clones in GW IMO is resistance, and the smart man will want both. Just be aware that Zody clones don have a weakness against teams that love to be crit hitted such as Zarris. In this situation you would use your 2nd string team to remove the barrier then continue your domination. CLS Zeta is great as well, shines in arena on offence. Zarris on the other hand can be used as part of a really frustrating defence team using a combo of 5s,GK,Zavage and god forbid(once he's more prevelant from TB rewards)Hermit yoda, etc...

Just think where you feel you need a boost and go from there.

For arena ..depends on your squad...so many options
    For GW...ZFinn or Zody
    For TB.. ZFinn, Zody or anyone on your arena team(CLS,R2,Raid Han,Thrawn,Zavage, other sith generally require multiple zetas to work.
    For HAAT..Zody,ZQGJ(addZyoda and Zarris to ZQGJ for some sweet P1 dmg)
    For Rancor Zader(with Jyn and Bistan)
  • Options
    I'm deciding between arena and haat. My clones aren't geared well, but all but sarg are 7*. My arena consists of cls L chaze zeta number crunch r2 and leia. Two are gear 10 two gear 11 cls gear 12. I would zeta ibat for cls if I chose him.