Quality of Life Suggestions: Zetas and Equipment

Heyas.

When Zeta abilities first came out, only several characters each had one. The way the game provided access to the Zetas seemed to me, satisfying - the right amount of carrot on a stick. Now, Zeta abilities are found on a substantial amount of characters. Some characters even have 2+ Zeta abilities! This is a trend that mostly likely won't be stopping but I think it makes the game feel tight and grindy currently with the increased need for Zetas and the present rate of acquisition of them. I have two recommendations:

1) Reduced ability cost - If you seem to like the current Zeta flow into the economy, consider reducing the cost of Zeta abilities across the board or, at the very least, to those characters that have more than one Zeta ability.

Or/And

2) Increased Zeta access - Place them in the Ability Mats Challenge or create a new tier for them. Place them in another store perhaps that rotates their availability...maybe using Alliance Points to increase their relevance. Create a Zeta Heist.

On the topic of gearing, I think it might be a good idea to create a vendor that you pay some form of currency to break down higher pieces of gear/salvage into lesser ones (think gold to purple, purple to blue, etc.). For mods, another currency sink that allows for two or more mods to be fused into a new random one or a one time stat reroll on a mod which expends a currency and another mod of choice.

Do any of these suggestions seem of interest/helpful or have I missed the mark?

Replies

• Options
    At this point any improvement on zetas is worth it these work as well as anything I've seen
  • Options
    At this point any improvement on zetas is worth it these work as well as anything I've seen

Yep, when you're starving (for Zetas) everything seems good, hehe.

Another Zeta idea could be to increase the fleet arena currency or add a weekly fleet arena participation reward that yields 2-4 Zetas based on participation and/or rank...something to that effect.
  • Dkillyou8
    7 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    New tusken support and live pvp
  • Options
    As someone who is always playing catch up, I don't mind zetas being hard to get. It makes it more worthwhile when you do get them. I don't farm anything from fleet shipments, only zetas. Sure, it means I don't have chirrut or others, but I have 11 zetas. And does me well.
  • Options
    I don't think zetas should be touched it should be a challenge to get them. What i feel needs to be changed is the gear grind i know there is a post about it and i have commented there so i want get into it here. Also the frequency lately of dropping new characters and forcing us to build up other characters to get the new ones. Let's work on the countless previous characters that are in a desperate need of rework before dropping new ones.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Moved to correct sub forum.