Gunslingers' Haven-Young heroic guild looking for a few players

Prev1
We do heroic rancor raids and are close to starting Haat, a good mix of high and mid level players and a few lower level players. We are relaxed, have fun, help each other out. No daily requirements, just play as much as you can. Must use Line app for communicating.
We are looking for a few strong players to help us get going into Haat.

Replies

• Options
    If you have Discord, we can have a chat
  • Options
    No discord we use Line
  • Options
    Still looking for a few new players
  • Options
    Doing at least 2 heroic raids a week, we have lots of fun and lots of nice people
  • Options
    4-5 spots open, beginner or veteran, doesn't matter to us, come have fun
  • Options
    We are released, very few rules, a place for you to grow your toons
  • Options
    We have 3 spots open right now in a relaxed and fun guild, Line app required
  • Staubie12
    336 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Doing heroic rancor raid and will be doing haat soon
  • Options
    W have 3-4 spots open, level 40 and up welcome
  • Options
    We don't require your 600 tokens a day or else, we know life happens sometimes, just do your best, if you go on vacation just let us know, we like to have fun and help one another grow their toons and play the game
  • Options
    We have 2 spots open currently, you must use the Line app and if your game name is mol Eliza you have to change it to something different, we have to be able to differentiate everyone
  • Options
    We have a couple of spots open; you must use Line app and join in our Line group room, no exceptions, we heroic rancor raid about every 4 days and tank raid regularly, come grow your roster in a good and helpful environment
  • Options
    We have some openings for players that will communicate with us and work as a team. Line app is mandatory, and if your game name is mol eliza you must change it. We do heroics rancor raids and tank raids and some low level raids for our lower level players. Come grow your roster with us.
  • Options
    We have 5-6 openings right now for you, ready to help you grow and have fun
  • Options
    We have openings for team oriented players, whether you’re hurt starting out or a well established player. Line app is mandatory and stay in communication with the group. We do heroic rancor raids and tank raids. COme join us and you’ll have fun!!!
  • Options
    Need a guild to grow with or are you a high level players that doesn’t like high pressure guilds? We are for you. All we require is Line app and communicate with us in our group room. No daily requirements. A good teamwork atmosphere. No high pressure.
  • Options
    Still have spots open for you to join in.
  • Options
    Doing heroic rancor raids and lower tier raids for lower level players, come join us and have fun!!!
  • Options
    Have some spots still open, we do heroic rancor and lower tier raids too for lower level players, we are going to win the first territory wars, come join us if you’re a small player or big player
  • Options
    Hi, i am part of a new guild alliance and we are looking for another guild to join us. We have 4 guilds as of now that range in gp but we helped our lowest guild gain over 20 million gp in a couple of weeks. If you are interested let me know and i can send you an invite to our discord server so you can see what we are all about
  • Options
    Ok, Sith Lord Hook #1393
  • Options
    Come join us, we won the first territory wars!!!! The other team failed to take our headquarters in fact. We have some spots open for you.
  • Options
    Hi I'm deaf so I can't use line, I'm very active as is my husband..we love our current guild but they can't get enough participation for war
    What do we need to do to join and is TB/war a focus?
  • Options
    Line app is text based so it won’t effect you, we don’t use voice chat, just the text messaging aspect of it. We do heroic rancor raids, and some lower tier raids for lower level players, tanks raids. We work pretty hard on TB, we have an officer that organizing it every week and guides us through it. We need a few more good players to help us make a jump to in it. We won our first TW and everyone seemed to like doing it so participation will be good in it. We are focused into doing both and getting better. All you need to do is join and then download the Line app and send me a message on Line app, staubie12, and we’ll get you into our group. Most everyone in the guild is helpful and teamwork oriented. Come join us today.
  • Options
    We are soon to be 2-0 in territory wars and having lots of fun. We accept players of all levels
  • Options
    Still have spots open, about 10, we are undefeated in tw
  • Options
    We still have a few spots open for you; all levels welcome
  • Options
    We are a guild that welcomes all people of any level. Very few rules or conditions.
  • Options
    We have about 8 spots open if you are needing a guild to grow with or to fine tune your big toons
  • Options
    We’re wrapping up another territory battle, have some room for you on the next one