Cantina credits go to?

BillyBeans
440 posts Member
edited February 2016
Thinking mostly for arena here...

I am wondering if I should put cantina credits to Daka or QGJ. Below are my toons. I am thinking once I 7* Phasma, she would lead Sid, Dooku, Kylo and either Daka or QGJ. Who fits better? I like Daka for the additional stun (both regular and on assist) and heal if needed. I like QGJ because of additional call to assist.

Would QGJ be a viable leader for this group? His speed for leader is ONLY given to Jedi, right? Or does he grant additional speed to everyone also?

W9QVlte.jpg

5oZNM2S.jpg

Replies

• Options
    Hey meatbag,

Qui-Gon Jinn's Agility Training leader skill is Jedi allies.

Hugs and kisses,

- Botched
  • Options
    Meatbag? Lol

thanks for clarifying on QGJ leader ability. What about the rest / main part of the question?

Any advice?
  • Lianara
    740 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I think, if you run Jedi squads, QGJ is the way to go. With Phasma lead, Daka would be better, because you get a chance (18% chance) at free stuns. In any case, I think Daka has a greater impact on the game, unless you're running an all-jedi team.
    Disclaimer - I have a 6* max everything Daka, and only a 4* QGJ that i'm not using at all at this time, as he doesn't fit into my team (currently Phasma, Asajj, Lumi, Daka, and Dooku). This is a 'control' team - if opening stuns don't work, match is likely lost for me ... but I enjoy this style.
    Ally Code: 253-747-318
  • Options
    Lianara wrote: »
    I think, if you run Jedi squads, QGJ is the way to go. With Phasma lead, Daka would be better, because you get a chance (18% chance) at free stuns. In any case, I think Daka has a greater impact on the game, unless you're running an all-jedi team.
    Disclaimer - I have a 6* max everything Daka, and only a 4* QGJ that i'm not using at all at this time, as he doesn't fit into my team (currently Phasma, Asajj, Lumi, Daka, and Dooku).

That is exactly what I am thinking. I think I will finish Daka to 7 as her gear is maxed until the level cap increases. I will just keep farming gear for QGJ as GW cannon fodder...lol

I have max Lumi and 5* JC along with 4* Barriss. So maybe not gonna go after Yoda until at least next time.

Anyone agree / disagree with going for max Daka?
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    Options
    qgj will apply speed leadership to all allies once the cap is lifted past lvl 80. it's a long ways away, but good to keep in mind, unless he gets nerfed
    mighty chlorians
  • Options
    reizse wrote: »
    qgj will apply speed leadership to all allies once the cap is lifted past lvl 80. it's a long ways away, but good to keep in mind, unless he gets nerfed

Yep! So I have some time to farm him up after I finish Daka. Thanks!