In which order do you generally target troops?

plindboe
281 posts Member
edited September 2017
I realize the specific order will in part depend on my own units and strategy, but in general, in which order do you target these units?

AT-ST Driver
Imperial Probe Droid
Imperial Probe Droid (elite)
Snowtrooper
Snowtrooper (elite)
Snowtrooper Ops
Snowtrooper Ops (elite)
Snowtrooper Commander
Snowtrooper Commander (elite)
Stormtrooper
Stormtrooper Commander
Tie Fighter Pilot

Replies

• Options
    First of all elites. After that troopers, ops, probes, tfp, commander. The driver and the stormtroopers are the least threatening.

Of course, you can bypass the list by just stunning the high level priorities. Remember to stun or daze the elite trooper as he will counter and get a lot of assists
  • Options
    Generally speaking I stun (if possible) the highest health targets and take out the lowest health targets first. I have been getting 6/6 in every battle every time.
    I’ve always taken this approach in pve, not just in tb...it’s the quickest way to swing the battle in my favor
  • Options
    From another thread:
    Hit Snowtrooper Ops first, Probe Droids second. Daze Elite Snowtroopers if you can to disable counters.

There was another thread where attack order was discussed, but I can't find it at the moment.
    (If I recall people there talked about doing in TFP and Snowtrooper's first.)

My own order has been:
    Stun elites (especially Elite Snowtroopers). [At least with Raid Han's stun, other stuns not as reliable.]
    But, caution not to get below full health with snowtrooper commander (to avoid buf/taunt). [Drawback with Raid Han]
    If no elites - stun Stormtrooper (just to avoid them taunting) or Probe droid.
    [or buf immunity on stormtrooper]

Kill unstunned elites (except for Snowtrooper, snow commander).
    Kill TFP, Snow troopers (cut down on TM gain).
    Kill Ops.

Leave AT-ST, Snowtrooper commander for last.

I make no claim to this being optimal. I have not tried many other orders, and my team usually manages pretty well, so I haven't been forced to optimize strategy. Be curious about other's reasons for attack order.

[Teams used: Wigs, Raid Han, Lando, Lea. ; zQGJ, R2, JKA, Ahsoka, Yoda or ? ; Jyn, Cassian, Bistan, Chirrut, K2 or HRSol or HRScout ]