Will this be enough to 7* Thrawn when the event returns

Can anyone tell me if this will be enough to 7* Thrawn when the event returns? All are G8 and maxed abilities. Requiring so many stun guns and sensor arrays for G9 is daunting when I have needs for those pieces otherwise. However I want to 7* Thrawn when he returns so I will gear them up if needed. Any help would be appreciated.

Replies

• Faa
    123 posts Member
    Options
    It's doable with them all at G8, but it will require arena-material mods and a lot of tries. I'm just holding gear aside, in case I need it then I'll use it.
  • Options
    2 of my guild mates were able to do it with G9 and good speed mods but it took them 3 days of restarts to finally pull it off.
  • Options
    It seems like Thrawn is one of if not the hardest legendary character to bring to 7*. From what I read, G8 only is not enough, you'll need at least a stronger Ezra in order to deal some damage. Even then you will probably have to retry several times.
  • Options
    If you can pull ezra and sabine to higher gear levels you might pull it off with the others at g8 but most likely the last tier battle will see the gear 8s get one shot.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Moved to correct sub forum
  • Faa
    123 posts Member
    Options
    If you can pull ezra and sabine to higher gear levels you might pull it off with the others at g8 but most likely the last tier battle will see the gear 8s get one shot.

That's what it's about, getting the damage spread across the right characters serving as a sacrifice. If you'd end up in a 3v1, you will likely beat it. It's been done with all of them at G8, just needs a lot of tries.
  • C1pher_Five
    267 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Since they eat up important gear like crazy, what should be their speed? I read somewhere that with a 230 Sabine and 196 Ezra it's possible at G8 if the RNG is on your side. That should be posible even with my less-than-average mods (I hardly ever get speed secondaries).