How is this possible, what am I missing?

https://swgoh.gg/u/ferr/

this guy has 112 g12 toons. The gear needed for this is to my knowledge only available in the store for the new territory battles and since we are only on our 3rd battle there is no way to get that much gear even when maxing out with 45 stars. So where else can you get this gear? I haven't seen it in the store or perhaps i've just missed it.

Replies

• Options
    Your missing the fact that that gentleman has been busy buying gear, all the gear to hit gear 12 is in the various shops and available in game, TB only is for gear that is required IN gear 12. That player has simply picked up thru whichever way he has , the required gear to hit gear 12 for his roster.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    everything is farmable to get to g12, the pieces you can equip when the character is already g12 are guild event store+TB reward exclusive.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    oh sweet jebus... im a ****... too much gold in the eyes blinded me to the obvious. Thanks for the slap.
    Your missing the fact that that gentleman has been busy buying gear, all the gear to hit gear 12 is in the various shops and available in game, TB only is for gear that is required IN gear 12. That player has simply picked up thru whichever way he has , the required gear to hit gear 12 for his roster.
    leef wrote: »
    everything is farmable to get to g12, the pieces you can equip when the character is already g12 are guild event store+TB reward exclusive.

• Options
    Need "only" $$$ (crystals) to bring chars fast to g12. Or it's a tester/EA stuff belonging that release to global server.
  • Options
    $$$
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • Options
    He probably had most of his toons sitting at G11 and max gear for awhile. So when the new gear came out to shipments all he had to do was refresh and buy the new gear.
This discussion has been closed.