I would like to take my arena team to the next level

Carlmac
54 posts Member
edited September 2017
Right now I'm running Emp Palp(L) , Maul, Darth Vader, Zylo and 6* Darth Nihilis. www.swgoh.gg/u/carlmac any suggestions on where I should change to move from 150 arena avg to sub 100? Should I focus on getting my rebels geared and swap them in in the current meta?

I also have another zeta coming if that sways things

Replies

• Options
    Rebels is definitely a win if you can
  • Options
    looks like you are a newer player ( by your roster ) and is going to take a while to get the characters you need to compete higher up. Empire, for now, is on the low, they will probably come back in the next two months, or it will switch over to First Order.
    Rebels is what you need right now, and you are lack in it. Nothing against you, just you do not have the characters to compete in upper Arena
  • Options
    Thanks guys. Yeah im fairly new but started a while ago just never really played so I think I'm on an older shard? I have a decent enough rebel team with Wiggs , Leia, Ezra and R2 but R2 is only 5*.. guess I'll fight around mid table and see what the next meta brings, or if I can switch to rebels when the CLS event comes back
  • Options
    Empire will strike back after Thrawn event. I run zVader, Palp, Shoretrooper, Deathtrooper and Stormtrooper. Shore and Death are 4,5*. All g10. Easy in 200, just got top100. Jedi, Old Rebels, Chaze FO quite easy to win. Thrawn will take this team to top50. With better gear top10.
  • Options
    ZFinn, Poe, Resistance trooper, raid han and r2d2
  • Options
    Rebels are the meta now, the one constant with this game, is the meta will always change. Best not to chase a meta if you're far away from it. Really depends on how well they're geared.