Anyone know what games find is from?

The bulk of it seems to be Force Unleashed games, but I don't recognize most of the first part:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aSl-F4EKEj4

Replies

• Options
    Lot of old republic the mmorpg
  • Options
    Was it any good as a game? The first 12 minutes of it were entertaining for cutscenes. I'm sort of watching it in segments.
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    It's hit or miss. I gave up on it after a day. Never really liked MMOs.

If you haven't played KOTOR 1 and 2, it builds off of those games. KOTOR 1 you can get on mobile or steam for $10. KOTOR 2 is on steam for the same price. I really enjoyed them both.
  • Options
    I got KOTOR free from Amazon, but it's hard to know what my goal is. Once I finished the beginning, the game dropped me in a huge city & IDK where to go.

I should probably dig up a walkthrough.
  • Options
    I got KOTOR free from Amazon, but it's hard to know what my goal is. Once I finished the beginning, the game dropped me in a huge city & IDK where to go.

The cantina is a good place to go to get information, from there you will get the "Find Bastila" quest added to your journal. It is pretty easy from there.
  • Options

The cantina is a good place to go to get information, from there you will get the "Find Bastila" quest added to your journal. It is pretty easy from there.

I'll do that, thanks for the info!