Strength gear challenges don't drop rewards according to in game description

Elbertoman
24 posts Member
edited September 2017
For instance tier V says that 7 carbanti's should be rewarded upon completion, however I have only ever received a maximum of 5. The drop rate seems to be between 3-5. Either change the reward drop rate info or fix the drop rate. I have never gotten a drop of 7 and in game it states that the drop rate should always be 7.

Replies

• Options
    Why are you calling out the strength challenge? All of the challenges (and nodes for that matter) list the maximum possible rewards, not guaranteed rewards.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    I don't know that i have ever gotten 7 myself however someone shared this with me.

It seems it is possible probably half as likely as getting 330 shards in the new packs

uPhax0T.jpg

Also as @Lithium stated. It shows possible rewards not supposed to get.
  • Options
    @scuba could you ask him how is his team setup in strength gear challenge?
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    fikretkuru wrote: »
    scuba could you ask him how is his team setup in strength gear challenge?

It was shared in a chat and he got it a while ago and is not really sure.
  • Options
    @fikretkuru
    That shouldn't matter. Just like credit heist, how you perform doesn't impact your drop. It's just terrible odds to get 7
    The field of battle is like the mongoose. Slow to joviality, but thirsty for morning sunshine.
    -Sun Tzu
  • Options
    Elbertoman wrote: »
    For instance tier V says that 7 carbanti's should be rewarded upon completion, however I have only ever received a maximum of 5. The drop rate seems to be between 3-5. Either change the reward drop rate info or fix the drop rate. I have never gotten a drop of 7 and in game it states that the drop rate should always be 7.

I HAVE NEVER SEEN a 6 or a 7 Carbanti Drop, 5 is the maximum that l have ever seen
  • Options
    ElleMadara wrote: »
    Elbertoman wrote: »

I HAVE NEVER SEEN a 6 or a 7 Carbanti Drop, 5 is the maximum that l have ever seen

Look up a bit in this thread, and you will see a 7 Carbanti drop.
  • Options
    Drop rate is less than 1% for 6 and 7 carbs. I mean it has to be doesn't it? The revamped challenges have been implemented since February(could be mistaken) and I have never seen a 6 or 7 drop. And I look for it every time. With all of the other players reporting no 6 or 7 drops ever, the drop rate is less than 1% or the drop rate is bugged:
  • Options
    The game is made to make money, every aspect of it is made in such a way to make players buy refreshes and crystals. Unfortunately we will never get decent drop rates because that's their way of pushing gear through shipments. I've never played attention to challenge gear drops, but every time i look its always 4-5 pieces gor syringes and carbanti.

I personally tho couldn't care less about challenges, what bothers me is the **** zeta drops. I think zetas should have a much smaller fluctuation because they make a great impact in the game. I have 2 accounts anx I've been farming zetas since about may or june and i its one thing i pay attention to every time. I can tell you that between my 2 accounts I've never gotten 4 zetas a day. I've only once gotten 3 zetas in a day and getting 2 is relatively rare. Most days I'm looking at 1 per day and getting 0 is almost more likely than getting 2!

To me zetas is where the game is screwing us. Fortunately money can't buy zetas and I'm glad for that, however the massive rng element isn't helping much either. I wish they would just figure out a way that zetas could be more consistent