Next event after BB-8

Hi everyone, I saw the Youtubers AhnaldT101 and MobileGamer say the Thrawn event is due. I’ve been farming Phoenix and I am very excited to add him to my Arena. Any idea when that is happening?

Replies

• Options
    Next month.
  • Options
    No one has any idea, and anyone who says otherwise is just guessing. They will announce Thrawn with very little notice, judging by what they did last time R2 appeared, so be ready.
  • Options
    Probably right around Oct 9 when the final season of Rebels premieres. My guess is Tues 9/10.
  • Options
    Thrawn is likely to roll around in October, but a Resistance pack is being offered...FYI
  • Options
    Atlas1 wrote: »
    Probably right around Oct 9 when the final season of Rebels premieres. My guess is Tues 9/10.

Just in time for TLJ trailer lol
  • Options
    If you want Thrawn, you should be working on your Phoenix squad till it's ready. Then you can sit back and wait.
  • Options
    Parableman wrote: »
    No one has any idea, and anyone who says otherwise is just guessing. They will announce Thrawn with very little notice, judging by what they did last time R2 appeared, so be ready.

That's not true. The "what's next" in the last update was almost definitely a reference to the Thrawn event. It may be a guess, but it is an educated one.
  • Options
    I would be ready with Resistance. They didnt put out a Resistance pack along with the FO for the heck of it. There has to be a reason.
  • Options
    SWGAMER6 wrote: »

Just in time for TLJ trailer lol

May get more than a Thrawn return then. Perhaps some new FO toons.
  • Options
    October. It was hinted in the recent game update. Something "rising from the ashes... " yada-yada
  • Options
    August
  • Options
    They've hinted at combining it with a Phoenix rework at the same time. So now is definitely a good time to make sure they're ready to go.
  • Options
    Polishing my Phoenix squad until Thrawn comes around. All 7* except Sabine and Ezra. Hopefully have Ezra 7* by the end of the week. Also slowly working their gear and skill lvls up. Ideally I'd like them all to be lvl 80 min by the time Thrawn comes back around.
  • Options
    Rise from the ashes to face framiliar foes....gotta be R2 lol!!!
  • Options
    Thanks everyone! Hopefully it’s Thrawn and not R2 lol.
  • Options
    I watched a video today of someone doing the 7* Thrawn battle. He had his guys at gear 10 and 11 and just barely won. Thrawn one hits your guys. I'll have the stars in time, but I worry about all the gear.
  • Options
    BeehiveX wrote: »
    I watched a video today of someone doing the 7* Thrawn battle. He had his guys at gear 10 and 11 and just barely won. Thrawn one hits your guys. I'll have the stars in time, but I worry about all the gear.

people were finishing it with a mix of g8/9 toons, but if you're going to do it undergeared you have to have great mods and sabine has to be the one you leave out.
  • Options

people were finishing it with a mix of g8/9 toons, but if you're going to do it undergeared you have to have great mods and sabine has to be the one you leave out.[/quote]
    This guy left chopper out. What does Chop bring to the table in lieu of Sabine?
  • Options

Legendaries usually start Thursdays.
  • Maegor
    1217 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options

a dispel for the adds, plus an extra taunt. chopper needs to be fast.
  • Options
    I haven't modded my Chop yet so that can be arranged. Thanks. I may just try that. I may not have Sabine in time anyhow unless they increase her shipments.
  • Options
    Maegor wrote: »

a dispel for the adds, plus an extra taunt. chopper needs to be fast.

I'm starting to love that little rustbucket. First TB, left him out for Sabine, got 5/6 battle completion. Put Chopper in in next two TB, full 6/6 for both with one battle suffering no casualties and the other suffering only two. Speed is key and calling him for assists guarantees maximum buffing.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Options
    I am hoping for CLS, soon. Like real soon...
  • Options
    How different in difficulty is the pheonix battle in TB compared to the thrawn event?
  • Options

They already announced thrawn... a team rises from the ashes and an old foe returns. That's a month notice ahead of time
  • Options
    Well in late August, we found out Capt Phasma was the login Toon, thus making FO the primary focus for an Event. That came true.

The latest Announcement hinted that Phoenix is next, plus it most likely coincides with Rebels Season 4 premiere in OCT. So that would make the most sense.

With this Resistance Pack, I'm hoping it's a subtle hint for NOV. What are the chances that Resistance AND Phoenix will have an Event in OCT?
    When you're accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.

Started mid-FEB 2017, and not trying to reach the top.
  • Options
    Lebronaims wrote: »

They already announced thrawn... a team rises from the ashes and an old foe returns. That's a month notice ahead of time

+1
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    Nema wrote: »
    How different in difficulty is the pheonix battle in TB compared to the thrawn event?

No one knows that yet
  • Options
    Still for thawn you will need f9+ squad, with lower gear you have no chance for 7* thawn.