Territory Battles crashes in middle of combat mission

Screenshot_20170925-105944.png

I was in the middle of a combat mission when all of a sudden CLS had a turn by himself. I tried to make another move and then all the abilities disappeared for all my toons. The breathing animation was still working and music playing but could not take a turn. I also tried pressing auto battle but no result. I thought I could replay the battle by starting again but it was already set as battle complete. I lost 430k territory points. What can I do about this?

Replies

• Options
    Honestly probably nothing right now. I imagine you'll get 500 crystals when it's fixed.
  • Options
    Praying? :frowning:
  • Options
    Moved to Bugs and Issues.
    swgoh.gg profile: Pyrefly -- Check out my Galactic Power Tables and my TB Phase Info Tables !!
  • Options
    I had the exact same issue happen to me. The game activated the rebel strike on its own and then everything froze. Auto didn't work and when I opened the chat all the controls disappeared. Hoping we can have this fixed asap please. Wish there was some way to get the territory points back or something...
  • Options
    I had also the same issue on the special combat mission with phoenix squad on phase 1, I was able to select all the heros but I could not to do anything, it was a pity for especially for the reward.
  • Options
    I got a call during a combat mission. When I tried to return to the game, it just reloaded, and I've lost all status in the combat mission, but the squad got locked and the mission got greyed out... Of course no rewards at all...
  • Options
    Narzis wrote: »
    I got a call during a combat mission. When I tried to return to the game, it just reloaded, and I've lost all status in the combat mission, but the squad got locked and the mission got greyed out... Of course no rewards at all...

Call Mom before doing TB, so that she won't call you during TB to complain about how you don't call her anymore.
  • DarthJoseya
    4 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Same here. In a middle of a combat i couldn’t Attack. Auto mode don’t works. Some partnerts in my guild have the same issue. No call received.
  • Options
    This has been happening consistently lately. All phases this round. And not just me, others in my guild. Frustrating spending the time to actually defeat these rounds vs auto and get to 6/6 and then nothing. At minimum, the game needs to give you credit for each round you complete as you complete them.

And I’m on DND, no calls no nothing