Daily Crystal Booster

Hello,

The discontinuation of the 21 day crystal booster was announced last month with the promise it would be replaced with a similar but somewhat different offering. I depend on the booster to provide a decent value for in game spending and I'm not eager to just start buying the lump sum crystal packs that have always been around.

Does anyone know of news regarding a replacement? I think there has been plenty of time passed to develop an alternative to this deal and I would like to know if we can expect something or if the existing crystal packs moving forward will be he only way to acquire crystals outside of ingame rewards?

To be honest I'm not very interested in anything besides the 21 day pack or a similar deal and I know there are others that depended on it as well. I really hope a replacement will be offered soon.

Thanks

Replies

• Options
    You and a lot of others as well; including me. It would be nice to at least know what they are "thinking" of changing it to.
  • Options
    Just to clarify, OP, nothing was promised about a replacement. The language was that the team was looking into a replacement or something like that. I don't understand the logic behind this move either and imagine it is costing them money, but hey, we don't have the data.
  • Options
    Just to clarify, OP, nothing was promised about a replacement. The language was that the team was looking into a replacement or something like that. I don't understand the logic behind this move either and imagine it is costing them money, but hey, we don't have the data.

I dont see how it was possibly costing them money. Crystals are virtual currency, you can make as much as you want; you are selling something that doesnt really exist; its 100% profit.
  • Options
    "Soon"

*date not attached, as usually
  • Options
    Are they really losing money though? By eliminating the good deal on the 21 day pack, it forces people to buy more crystals straight out which is the more expensive option. Some people may stop spending on the game, but I'm sure they get a lot more revenue by eliminating the 21 day pack.

Be like me and be ftp. It's just a game. I'd rather spend money on another game like for my Xbox.
  • Options
    phinfan309 wrote: »
    Are they really losing money though? By eliminating the good deal on the 21 day pack, it forces people to buy more crystals straight out which is the more expensive option. Some people may stop spending on the game, but I'm sure they get a lot more revenue by eliminating the 21 day pack.

Be like me and be ftp. It's just a game. I'd rather spend money on another game like for my Xbox.

I dont mind spending money; but I'm not going to if the deal isn't good. That was a good deal, now its not, so I wont.
  • Options
    Bhaalor wrote: »

I dont see how it was possibly costing them money. Crystals are virtual currency, you can make as much as you want; you are selling something that doesnt really exist; its 100% profit.

I think you may have misread my post. I said that removing the crystal booster pack is probably costing them money (in lost sales). Certainly has lost my spending.
  • Options

I think you may have misread my post. I said that removing the crystal booster pack is probably costing them money (in lost sales). Certainly has lost my spending.

I totally did misread your post. Read it again and now I can't fathom how I messed up that bad.
  • Fredelig
    33 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    I too only bought the 21-day crystal pack on a regular basis, I think it was a really bad idea to remove it. @EA_Jesse @CG_Kozispoon
    Member of The ALLIΔNCE DeltΔcorns
  • Options
    Fredelig wrote: »
    I too only bought the 21-day crystal pack on a regular basis, I think it was a really bad idea to remove it. @EA_Jesse @CG_Kozispoon

Not to sound unsympathetic, but I don't think requests and pleas to bring it back will help.
    It's about money, and the numbers will tell the story. If they are the expected increase in revenue following this move, then don't expect them to bring it back no matter how much complaining there is.
  • Options
    You and a lot of others as well; including me. It would be nice to at least know what they are "thinking" of changing it to.

+1
    This was the one and only crystal pack I bought despite they raising the price twice within a few months.
    I want to buy more daily packs and a lot of my guildmates as well. We won't buy big crystal packs so CG/EA now loose money what we definitely want to invenst to the game.
  • Options
    They lost my money for crystals as well and I supplemented crystal boosters with packs from time to time but I haven't spent a dime on crystals until something changes sadly as people will still pay for crystals it will only delay a replacement
  • Options
    any news about the 21 day crystal pack returning or at least they mentioned they will replace it with something close to it