If Hera's Leader Ability Worked With Any Allies...

Prev1
Kenjamin1991
109 posts Member
edited September 2017
If Hera's leader ability (allies share their unique ability) worked with any toons, light side or dark, what would the ultimate team be?

Replies

• Options
    Only Phoenix
  • Options
    Boba lol.
  • Options
    Znihilus, ZCLS(it binds all things), r2Z2(number crunch), ZLeia, in my opinion.
  • Options
    Actually no, take out zLeias, put in Han Zolo. Totally broken.
  • Options
    CLS, Raid Han, wiggs will be a pretty crazy offensive team
  • Options

Lol everybody shoots first! But imagine the enemy does the same thing. Then its a roll of the dice for everyone.
  • Options
    There are a lot of uniques that are very powerful and just adding a single one of them to phoenix without changing anything else would have the potential to be overpowered. Stuff like Fulcrum, which would essentially make your entire team debuff immune, or JKA, anytime anyone goes below half health the rest of the team gains full TM and a damage boost... yikes. Old Ben's would be crazy if applied to everyone. Or General Kenobi just giving everyone a 65% foresight chance every time they ended a turn.

Those four all together under Hera seem like they'd be pretty much impossible to kill while still dealing out a ton of damage, and I'm sure there are some others that would fit in well too, Chirrut's health steal + counter comes to mind...
  • Options
    Znihilus, ZCLS(it binds all things), r2Z2(number crunch), ZLeia, in my opinion.

Any all unique team that doesn't have boba is just silly. Imagine a full team of Boba unique's.
  • Options
    Im thinking Zavage would be pretty irritating.
  • TonyVisor
    211 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    That would be way too OP. It should only apply to Rebels. They are underrepresented in this game anyways so it should give them the boost they finally need.
  • Options
    TonyVisor wrote: »
    That would be way too OP. It should only apply to Rebels. They are underrepresented in this game anyways so it should give them the boost they finally need.

I sense The Sarcasm is strong in you!
  • Options
    That is crazy talk
  • Macattack9
    207 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Dooku zeta unique and Gar Saxon together. Everyone has 100% counter and whole team assists like 5 times. Everyone gains crazy protection and TM and crit immunity.

Edit: The way Saxon's unique is written, this could actually be totally broken and everyone would assist on everyone else's assists forever until the original attacker is dead.
  • Zombie961
    1819 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Kylo
    Scarif Pathfinder
    Raid Han
    Wedge
  • Options
    Oh and throw in Jyn to protect again Zolo stuns.
  • Options
    Thought about it and final answer;
    Raid Han
    Savage
    Barriss (assuming it stacks 100% heal on a crit)
    And r2
  • Options
    Macattack9 wrote: »
    Dooku zeta unique and Gar Saxon together. Everyone has 100% counter and whole team assists like 5 times. Everyone gains crazy protection and TM and crit immunity.

Edit: The way Saxon's unique is written, this could actually be totally broken and everyone would assist on everyone else's assists forever until the original attacker is dead.
    Saxon, Dooku, Aayla, and Raid Han for crit chance, stun on crits, bonus attacks on top of Saxon's unique
  • Options

Lol everybody shoots first! But imagine the enemy does the same thing. Then its a roll of the dice for everyone.

and then there is 1 person that is left un-stunned lol
  • Darth_cowboy
    1139 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options

Naw they don't assist an assist only a counterattack but still that's a 1 person counter attack with 4 assist everytime or double if they attacked dooku
  • Options
    B2 and Palpatine could be funny.
  • Options
    zSolo, zBoba, zKylo and zDooku
  • Macattack9
    207 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options

Naw they don't assist an assist only a counterattack but still that's a 1 person counter attack with 4 assist everytime or double if they attacked dooku

Hmm, too bad. On an AOE you'd get at least 5 counters with 4 assists from each toon though (not counting double attacks from dooku, boba, etc). So at least 25 attacks and up to 35 or 45 if you had boba and leia in there.

I think you'd want someone with heal immunity on their basic to protect against Zarriss, and you want Jyn to protect against Zolo.

Another thought is Kylo and Nihilus where Nihilus's cooldown gets reset by Kylo's unique and he starts annihilating people.

Not sure about final answer...maybe Zooku, Zyn, Kylo and Nihilus. Hate to lose all the assists but you need Jyn for stun protection, and I think you need Kylo and Nihilus to kill the Zarriss/Zavage/Zoba defense teams.

Can you tell I like this hypothetical?

Edit: changed Zylo to Kylo since the zeta isn't on his unique
    Post edited by Macattack9 on
  • Options
    Swgoh needs to make event game modes like this where everybody shares uniques or we can use 2 or 3 leaders. It’s similar to how LoL does their game modes, like ultra rapid fire mode
  • Options
    zStormtrooper Han would be nice as well. Everyone gets 25% to remove 30% turn meter from each enemy and recovers 5% protection when damaged with a 25% chance to remove 10% turn meter from each enemy.
  • Options

Replace zDooku w/ zFAT for combo w/ Zylo
  • Options
    Biggs, zBarriss, zFives, Viceroy's Vengeance from Gar saxons.

100% heal per crit, 85% counter with 15% TM if crit 100%, all Assist for one counter.
  • Options
    Hera, Zavage, Zylo, Zoba, zHan.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
  • Options
    Let's just make Hera the only leader anyone ever uses...
  • Options

Replace zDooku w/ zFAT for combo w/ Zylo

Then he won't get the DOTS
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • Options
    Jetlife wrote: »
    Swgoh needs to make event game modes like this where everybody shares uniques or we can use 2 or 3 leaders. It’s similar to how LoL does their game modes, like ultra rapid fire mode

If SWGOH had an URF mode, I would die laughing and then play the crap out of it cause that sounds amazing