Next resistance zeta

Zombie961
1819 posts Member
edited September 2017
R2- gives lightside allies a cleanse on crit
BB- when he attacks out of turn (80% counter chance) he calls a random resistance ally to assist

Next resistance zeta 30 votes

R2's combat analysis
93%
CeberusLevlCCyrilSThor_Odinson1TooLcoeussGreenGoblin96Dr_CrazyfistsBroderickJoensNapoliS3nt1_geharunalpDarklin_SilAlleWompWompRatstarplatinumIllusiveM0nkeyCeodocThantos1908SharkMilkk 28 votes
BB8's roll with the punches
6%
Ig88isbossJDK82 2 votes

Replies

• Options
    R2's combat analysis
    Why would you ever even consider BB8 over R2?
  • Options
    Cause I plan to use both, and if he calls R2, that's a stun, or resistance trooper who could potentially reexpose. As well as make his counter more useful
  • Options
    R2's combat analysis
    Zombie961 wrote: »
    Cause I plan to use both, and if he calls R2, that's a stun, or resistance trooper who could potentially reexpose. As well as make his counter more useful

If you only ever use R2 with resistance, then fine, do BB8. If you're like most people and also use R2 with rebels, then do R2. R2 will always be far more useful than BB8 because he has synergy with 4 factions.
  • Options

If you only ever use R2 with resistance, then fine, do BB8. If you're like most people and also use R2 with rebels, then do R2. R2 will always be far more useful than BB8 because he has synergy with 4 factions.
    I use R2 with resistance, only time i use him anywhere else is in territory battles
  • Thor_Odinson1
    1995 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    R2's combat analysis

I use R2 with resistance, only time i use him anywhere else is in territory battles

I would zeta R2. BB8 just doesn't seem all that impressive. If you like him and want to play on the edge than go for it
  • Options

His counter is only 80% and with Resistance you will have Poe and Finn taunting as well as R2s stealth. I see this only being useful when the enemy uses an aoe attack and is not stealthed from their own R2. I don't expect many counters from BB8 in a Resistance squad.

In an all droid squad I see this zeta as much more valuable. With droids he taunts and will see many more counter attacks. For Resistance though my vote is for Combat Analysis.

• Options
    I vote R2, that being said save your zeta until AFTER bb8 is released, ask again and however already has zetad him can tell you more
  • Darklin_Sil
    259 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    R2's combat analysis
    BB8's Zeta is only good if you plan on running him with Droids and R2. If you are running him with Resistance, don't bother mate. IMHO