Credit Heist Rewards

The minimum on the last tier has apparently been adjusted to be 1.5 million.

Smooth move, exlax! I mean EA!

Replies

• Options
    Yeah. Only a couple of months, maybe a year ago, if it wasn't like that from the early beginning. Can't remember, but not a new thing.
  • Options
    Nope, been the minimum since they changed the rewards, if this is the first time you got that, consider yourself lucky...eventhough you may not feel that right now...
  • Options
    It was always 1.5M
    The very first time I completed last tier of credit heist I actually got less than on the last tier before it, I remember tier 3 gave me 4,25M and the week after the last tier gave me 4M total, but well, it's gone better from there.
  • Katryol
    11 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Well now I feel like an kitten hugger. First time I've ever seen 1.5. Mostly get 2.5. Maybe a 10 is in my future?
    Post edited by Kyno on
  • Options
    I've gotten 2.5m every single time since the change. Almost wonder if they have a static amount, and just leave the "possible" rewards up there as a carrot on a stick to keep us excited. Lol
  • Options
    today i got 5M...i have had that a couple of times...never the 10M, but have seen some of my guildmates get that...
  • Options
    I received a 10mill once but for last few months only received 2.5 and a couple of 1.5s

Can’t tell you how happy I was with the 10 mill, but it still seemed to go really quickly though! :(
  • Options
    1.5 has always been the minimum. However I wonder if they changed the drop rate and that's why we are seeing 1.5 a lot more often recently.
  • Options
    Ive gotten 10 mil twice, but i also get 1.5 just as much as 2.5
  • Options
    Got 1.5M twice today.
  • Options
    Well, i think it is time to rise minimum up to 2 or even 2,5 and 2,5 to 3or 3,25.
    Since when these this even started 2x second reward was enoug to being to bring char from lvl1 to max lvl and have spares.
    Now you cant even bring him to max lvl, not speaking about extra money grab by mods.
    So is time to ibcrease rewards.