TB: ideas for easier command and control (among other things).

I've been thinking on the issue of territory battles. The main issues being:
1.Length and repetition resulting in a lot of bored gamers and a lot of stressed, burnt out officers.
2. Platoons decapitating small factions by requiring leaders donated (Hera), or requiring large multiples of rare characters (baze)
3. Guild coordination over the entirety of the battle proving difficult with current in-game tools.
This is obviously just my opinion. I'm simply considering constructive options to remove or circumvent these main issues.
Number 2 apparently has been patch-corrected, though we are still seeing the issue. So on to 1 and 3. I suggest this: each phase is controlled by the guild. Officers start the tb at their own choosing. One tb a week. Officers can close a phase and open the next at their discretion. This reduces the time requirement and cuts down on the commitment from officers and players.
As for within each phase: officers can lock out a territory when they want players to focus elsewhere. Whether that territory can be unlocked or not is some thing to consider. But that way, the second the guild leadership is happy with the stars in a territory they can remove the ability to deploy or fight there, eliminating the need for complicated discord control and all manner of frustration. Id love some feedback on this idea, and a dev response would be amazing, I love this game and I simply want to see it prosper.

The force will be with you, always.

Replies