What do you Want Most in the Star Wars Universe?

The_Light_Sider
208 posts Member
edited September 2017
The Star Wars universe contains many mediums, from TV, to movies, to graphic novels; although many story-lines have yet to be explored or have recently been closed. There will not be a seventh season of the Clone Wars or a fifth season of Rebels under the current circumstances, although what would you still like to see most?

What do you Want Most in the Star Wars Universe? 32 votes

Season 5 of Rebels
0%
Second Sequel Trilogy
0%
Old Republic Live-Action Movies
21%
jedikilla84PremierVenothCK_3030J7LukeMandoloresbQuantmblast11Jovana_Milo 7 votes
Knights of the Old Republic 3
25%
PotatoManGebuttersnapsJavikExarTheKuntheatomicpunKelemvorFRAMasawithmuneVartex 8 votes
Star Wars Battlefront 3
0%
Season 7 of Clones Wars
18%
SITHPLAGUEOdyseass7Admiral_Wh1skersGoranBeviin43HappyanakinJaVCn 6 votes
A Boba Fett Standalone Film
15%
DRVRaindragonfotrovinakyp888The_Light_Sider 5 votes
A Yoda Standalone Film
6%
BooooMol_Zakore 2 votes
Ahsoka Tano Standalone Film
3%
Arwenara 1 vote
Other
9%
Zombie961DatBoiKevern_Zaksor 3 votes

Replies

• Options
    Hmmm..

1) KOTOR 3. Would give my arm for this.
    2) Old Republic Live Action Movies (or even animated).
    3) An Obi-Wan standalone Film. Always my favorite Jedi.
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    More specifically, I'd want the third KOTOR to be set during the end of the Mandalorian Wars and immediately afterwards. The rise of Darth Revan and Malak.
  • Options
    Other
    I want lucasfilm to wrap up the sequel trilogy, then leave the saga alone forever. It would be nice if there was more Rebels, but not if its forced and out of obligation to the fans rather than the story. If people want to write books and comics and make games, fine, but leave the movies alone.

And enough of the standalone films. They’re nothing more than expensive fan films.
  • Options
    A Boba Fett Standalone Film
    ExarTheKun wrote: »
    Hmmm..

1) KOTOR 3. Would give my arm for this.
    2) Old Republic Live Action Movies (or even animated).
    3) An Obi-Wan standalone Film. Always my favorite Jedi.

May the Force be with you, always
    The Academy of the Fallen
  • Options
    Other
    I want Episode 8 to be as good as Empire. Not gonna happen, I know, but a guy can wish
    The field of battle is like the mongoose. Slow to joviality, but thirsty for morning sunshine.
    -Sun Tzu
  • Options
    KOTOR3, and KOTOR 3 Canon.
    I lub Revan char
  • Options
    Season 7 of Clones Wars
    I need season 7 and 8 to be reanimated and out on Disney XD or something.
  • Options
    A Yoda Standalone Film
    Although a proper ending to the clone wars is certainly warranted - I could only pick one above.

I would like to see a Yoda movie - he is a mysterious character, no one even knows what his alien race is called!!!

I think a movie of young fledgling Jedi Knight Yoda would be most epic - and shed some light into the whole Jedi Prophecy of balance in the force - would be awesome and explore a new timeline with different style in ships and technology that we haven't seen before!
  • Happyanakin
    16 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Season 7 of Clones Wars
    Maybe more realistically I want a Siege of Mandalore movie (preferably live action, but I'm not that picky) feat. Ahsoka, Rex, etc. Basically, that movie would be to Revenge of the Sith as Rogue One is to A New Hope. The Clone Wars needs closure, and this is probably the best / most likely way we'd get it from Disney.
  • Options
    Other
    gayanakin wrote: »
    Maybe more realistically I want a Siege of Mandalore movie (preferably live action, but I'm not that picky) feat. Ahsoka, Rex, etc. Basically, that movie would be to Revenge of the Sith as Rogue One is to A New Hope. The Clone Wars needs closure, and this is probably the best / most likely way we'd get it from Disney.

Only if its animated. I dont want to see ahsoka or rex recast or in live action.

Also, are you implying that we needed Rogue One?
  • Options
    A Yoda Standalone Film
    DatBoi wrote: »

Only if its animated. I dont want to see ahsoka or rex recast or in live action.

I agree with you on that one @DatBoi - nothing but animated for clone wars closure, but I think proper closure for clone wars is a must.
  • Options
    Season 7 of Clones Wars

No. Those were two separate statements. From a timeline perspective, such a movie would immediately precede (and then overlap a bit with) ROTS as Rogue One did with ANH. Then, The Clone Wars series needs closure because of its importance to central (and, from my perspective, well-liked) characters in the Star Wars universe, and because its cancellation left gaping holes in several plot lines that have so far only been filled by the creators saying what their plans had been for the future of the show.
  • Options
    Other

No. Those were two separate statements. From a timeline perspective, such a movie would immediately precede (and then overlap a bit with) ROTS as Rogue One did with ANH. Then, The Clone Wars series needs closure because of its importance to central (and, from my perspective, well-liked) characters in the Star Wars universe, and because its cancellation left gaping holes in several plot lines that have so far only been filled by the creators saying what their plans had been for the future of the show.

Ok, just making sure. ;)

And i agree with you. I think an animated tv movie would be a solid way to conclude those stories. It likely wont happen, but its more probable than another whole season or a live action film.