TB Rewards Dev Request

First, the improved rewards are much appreciated!! Especially for the small guilds like ours. However, can we get some differentiation at the lower level payouts? Nothing much, really. Just not making them identical to the rank previously?

Specifically: Please revisit the rewards up through 16*. For nearly half of those, there is no improvement over the prior level. 1 is the same as 2, 7 is identical to 8, etc.

When we are trying to coordinate, maximize, strategize and cajole our guilds to eek out one more star, it's tough when someone (very correctly) asks "What's the point? If we bust our hump for a 12th star, we get exactly the same payout that we're currently getting with 11. I'm just going to deploy everything and go play Destiny 2, cya."

A simple fix would be just to make them 50 token increments at the lower end instead of 100. Thanks.

Replies

• Options
    Maybe it's RNG?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    You used more toons to fill platoons, couldn't that be the cause of more losses. I know i have done that to myself. I have gone 6/6 in all battles up to now, except for P3 when i donated heavily, and messed myself up.

the later rounds seem to have more useful toons in the platoons, so you could have shot yourself in the foot trying to fill them.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    Vicarious wrote: »
    We all had our top teams and chars to go with them. Those toons that are needed by a player are donated (platooned) by another player who can do without. I have seen dozens of comments here and there that think the difficulty was raised

There are also dozens of comments from people who think that drop rates have changed or certain items have been removed from shop rotations simply because they had a bad run or haven't seen the items in a while. This is not compelling evidence.
  • Options
    The fights are harder this time around. It was to easy first time around. Ive only had one guildy or friend say maybe rng.
  • Options
    It is rng, i did worse on the second one, better on the first and best on the 3rd. Its all rng.
  • Options
    41 stars here, 2nd time in a row. Again 12+12 golden salvages and lots of purple rubbish. 45 Mk4 Carbantis noone needs - i am sitting on 400 now. Other guilds in our Alliance (earning less stars) got better rewards and even more purple salvages than us at 41 stars ... i do understand some guilds are lucky and get a fully crafted piece of gold - congrats ... but come on, let us buy the gold salvages for crystals and we all can do way better things than 6 days of working together for literally nothing, just relax and let people do battles. Or give us a sim function for TB. Not worth the time we all have spent. Sory if i misunderstood the Dev post, it was way more salvages this time, but again just 24 golden salvages. I thought you would increase rewards we need for our efforts, and not gear we have hundreds and thousands of salvages from. :'(
    Alliance Leader and Leader of DeathStarVentDesigners - Discord App: Kelthuzad#5528

DeathStarVentDesigners | DeathStarPortDesigners | DeathStarDelinquents | DeathStarRebelWranglers | DeathStarDarkKnights | DeathStarReactorDesigners | DeathStarGermanOrder | DeathStarHumanResources | Aussie Battlers | Terra
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    41 mk4 carbanti over here =D (34 stars)
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    71 stun cuffs here.. 16*
    ObiShenobi
    DeathStarIIMaintenanceCrew
    https://swgoh.gg/u/obishenobi/
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    Why the heck did these 2 threads get merged? They aren't even related!
  • Options
    I'm with Liath here. Huh?

@Pyrefly ?