GW Dilema.

I can't be the only one who this keeps happening to? So my top 5 characters are 5* I'm level 57, in GW I keep getting 65+ with 7* toon? Like I get it supposed to be challenging and all, I'm not arguing about that, but what am I supposed to do when in 3 turns I lose 2 toons right off the start? I know there are a lot of people who say GW is easy for them, I have seen it to where level 70's fight only 58-65 opponents in GW, but when I'm 57 I get 7* opponents? Hello? Developers need to fix this ASAP. The bracket should only extend 5 levels down and 3 levels up. Not 5,6,7 upwards.... I've lost my last brain cell. I'm fine with not being able to compete at Arena anymore, because it's almost impossible, but GW too? It all started one I hit level 55, once I faced level 68.... What is this game. I know there are a lot of post about this, and people say well wait until the reset or acouple of days. It's still the same, and only getting worse, I'm assuming this was intended to force players into money spending spree, seems like a logical approach, make GW impossible so that we all grab our parents credicards and go all out? Oh well I guess I'll stop GW for a while now.

Replies

• Options
    The devs know its a problem for lower/mid level players like yourself. They've mentioned having a level cap for your gw opponents and hopefully the fix will happen soon. Try to be patient in meantime and hope for an easier run tomorrow. Good luck.
  • Options
    Yeh, I guess I'll sleep on it.
  • Options
    Too bad people weren't able to get crystals from exploit if the gw match up was like 3+ levels higher and more stars, it'd be fixed within 24 hours.