Chromium 8 pack

I'd recently bought my third 8x pack, the first two having worked fine. Clicked it once, saw a kit fisto shard, clicked continue, then got impatient and tried to click multiple times (which works with Bronzium), and the game hanged on me and I had to restart the client.
Checked my inventory, besides Kit Fisto and Clone Sergeant shards, didn't seem to have added many shards, and NO NEW character.
Contacted EA Support for a refund or at least to give me the rest of the 6, and they were like "It is sad that we at customer experience, can only help with issues in the game itself, we cannot make changes or correct game bugs. You can however report this at the official forums, so that the moderators and Game experts can take a note of it and investigate this further."

They did direct me here, so any help given would be appreciated, thanks!

Replies

• Options
    Latest from Support "We are unable to verify your Gems spent data" at the time of the event, and offered me 50 crystals -_-
  • Options
    had same problem, they service is terrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bought 8 pack and did not received new character, also my chards are Disappearing, what the .......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Anyone else has similar issues that were resolved?
  • Options
    You're not guaranteed a new character, but a full character drop. So if you have this character already it will be converted into shards.
  • Options
    Yup but "Checked my inventory, besides Kit Fisto and Clone Sergeant shards, didn't seem to have added many shards, and NO NEW character." I'm supposed to get 8 different char, so even if i miscounted a couple, that still leaves at least 4 character shards lost. Wayyy not worth a 50 gem refund!