Looking for a new guild

Tk1138
9 posts Member
edited September 2017
Hey all m guild is dead so looking for a new one to help me advance. I'm f2p entirely and am a retail manager so at work 12-14 hours a day and am a new father. Typically play around 2-4 hours a day and average around 400 guild tickets a day, 600 on my off days. I'm active everyday day and generally finish galactic war 99.9% of the time.

Willing to help a guild as much as I can but can't promise hitting 600 tickets daily. Usually sitting anywhere from 1400 to 750 in my arena shard and 26-48 in my fleet shard.

I'm in US central time zone and my last guild reset was 730 pm my time. Would love to keep it the same but can adjust if needed

Link to profile: https://swgoh.gg/u/cg1138/

Ally code: 432-537-253

Anyone want me? Hoping to get into an experienced guild that can help me advance my characters beyond their top lvs now.

Just message me and if need be can discuss details.

Replies

• Options
    Sent you a message.
  • Options
    Darkside guild is laid back no stress guild all we ask is for your contribution towards daily guild activities

We like to help lower levels with daily gear donations and advice on what way to farm characters

No raid rules unless it's to make the raid fair for everyone we are committed to making a team of lower and higher levels if any level 85 players are reading this and want to help the lower portion of members you are very welcome to come help build this great team

To date every player that's has joined is using the in game chat this is great for everyone loads of advice and you will feel very welcome

No discord or line app required
    Darkside1983
    Vince 152-179-835
    Darthsith23 255-466-962
  • Options
    We'll take you! 854 382 782

Pretty casual - just ask ppl to do what they can
  • Options
    Sent you a message come check us out.
  • Options
    TK if your looking for a guild we are so.e casual to hardcore players just having fun. We use discord to chat. Our guild is roguesquadronone look us up we are trying to build a solid guild of active players that wants to have fun and advance.
  • Options
    The Furious Force is a fun, active, but laid back guild. We are CST as well! We work extremely well together. Message me for more details. We do use Line for chat as well as in game. My ally code is 871269723. My Line ID is ceth2017
  • Options
    Hi TK, Teh Ewoking Dead would welcome you if you haven't already taken a place! We're a small spin-off guild of committed members but growing quickly! My ally code is 292-513-995, and my name is Swain