Why no zeta pack combos outside of Japan?

Just saw a pic of five zeta character pack combo in Japanese. Why aren’t these available elsewhere? Especially as we scrounge with horrible drop rates in the zeta challenge.

Replies

• Options
    I am in Japan and don’t see such a pack and neither remember such one? Do you have a pic?
  • Options
    Thanks a lot. As for me I don’t see it, but it may be hidden behind another pack that needs to be purchased first.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    it seems to be a 3 step pack and step 3 has the chance at 5 omega's or 5 zeta's
    eL26aEU.png
  • Options
    Back to the top! WHY does Japan get preference on zetas? They have guilds with insane amounts of zetas because of this!
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    I sure hope we don't have to face Japanese guilds in TW. That would be a bit unfair.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Back to the top! WHY does Japan get preference on zetas? They have guilds with insane amounts of zetas because of this!

Maybe bcause people in their country buy so much rather than us? :confused:
  • Options
    Check it:

https://swgoh.gg/g/26919/easb/zetas/

More zetas than basically TI.
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Check it:

https://swgoh.gg/g/26919/easb/zetas/

More zetas than basically TI.

Actually, the top member of TI has 38 - the top member of EASB has 37. Just sayin'.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Dztn
    48 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    I've got a player from Japan in my Arena shard. It's horrible. This shard opened in march 22 this year. He got 40 (!) G12 Toons (Lando,L3,Nest,Sion,Bindo,Bastila,Talzin,Shoretrooper - and so on...) at 7 Stars.
    The most guys in this Arena shard got 3 - 6 G12 - 7 Star'd toons they work with.

As i seen this Pictures, i can't believe this. I thought on Account Modifying the first time. After i saw this Pictures, i can't close my mouth.

CG - Why? Put These Players from Japan to their own Arenashards! Player from other countries cant compete against this Pay to win advantage. It's unfair that they got this possibility.

Post edited by Dztn on
  • Options

Yea this is pretty ridiculous
    Hodor