suggestion about assist attack

anyone feel like a bit too much ? qgj assist attack also got 50% offence up. .
i think all assist base skill should limited to like a syringe qgj only buff 50% if assist attack it's a jedi, or just reduce all assist attack offence like 20~30% so can't one shoot anyone make the fight bit more fair

Replies

• Options
    I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking to nerf him, I can tell you it won't happen. But if it happens he still has a very particular set of skills, skills he has acquired over a very long career. Skills that make him a nightmare for people like you. If you stop your **** nonsense now, that'll be the end of it. He will not look for you, he will not pursue you. But if you don't, he will look for you, he will find you, and he will kill you and your entire team of trash.
  • Options
    Altonio wrote: »
    I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking to nerf him, I can tell you it won't happen. But if it happens he still has a very particular set of skills, skills he has acquired over a very long career. Skills that make him a nightmare for people like you. If you stop your **** nonsense now, that'll be the end of it. He will not look for you, he will not pursue you. But if you don't, he will look for you, he will find you, and he will kill you and your entire team of trash.

Lol nice one Altonio.
  • Options

LOL..what a rage..i also have these guys..that's why i said this
  • Options
    Qgj provides 75% attack bonus on higher skill levels..
  • Options
    Qgj provides 75% attack bonus on higher skill levels..

yeah...50% it's already Crazy..
  • Options
    He's meant to be strong, both his skills are meant to let the team deal more damage, his health is at most average and with the many anti jedi around he needs something to stand out beside the irritating bug of a soldier and a droid, you want to nerf the guy who trained jedi and batman, wow, just wow
  • Options
    He's meant to be strong, both his skills are meant to let the team deal more damage, his health is at most average and with the many anti jedi around he needs something to stand out beside the irritating bug of a soldier and a droid, you want to nerf the guy who trained jedi and batman, wow, just wow

100% agree.

He's probably the only saving grace to Jedi teams besides Luminara. Nerf him and most Jedi teams would probably disappear. That would just make the game worst.
  • Options
    I think being a jedi is already a nerf for him. A stun from dooku and his out for one turn and fighting against sid would also be a nightmare since most of the time you can't seem to hit that overused sith lord. Unlike sith toon, jedi's anti-sith are not that great.