Zeta Drop rates

Dear Mods,
i am not a cry baby but lately its´getting a little ridiculous.
It´s ok that i not get 4 on a Challenge day that´s not i am asking for,
but please the last 4 challenge day i got 0 out of all trys, what for me is a kind of joke.

Make it a fix drop per Challenge day at least. its´not fair to fight the RNG
box, if you are stuck 1,5 weeks or longer at 15 Zetas.

Lately this point really bothers me. I want to see a progress in every aspect of the game
and not stuck at different points and can´t improve for myself and the guild.

Like other mentioned as well some has great drops others not,
it´s not nice to feel like the 5th wheel on the weagon, while others always are in the sun.

Gear and Zeta crunch is the biggest bottleneck, that this things are limited, i am fine with, but not
make us feeling lost on this.

Like you always write, we should improve this game together.

Kind regards
A Fan of this game and a Fan of the Mods who do a great job here

Replies

• Options
    Honestly, it won't change. Your best bet is to save fleet money and buy the ones you need. I've had stints of 5 and 6 full challenge days without a Zeta or even an omega. It's pretty common and there should be some kind of counter that at least adds 1% or even 0.5% of a chance each time you get skunked for the next time around. That's fair cause horrific luck seems all too common in this game with challenges.
  • Options
    I have gone 6 straight weeks which is 36 challenge sims and gotten one zeta now.
  • Options
    I guess that is part of the business... if its easy to get the zeta mats then there wont be any motivation to spend.. i have been stuck with 11 zetas for quite some time now... considering that it took me time to 3star the challenge so i can simulate it. but nonetheless, i dont complain as i know im not spending. thats the plight of F2P players i guess...
  • Options
    ^^ zetas are not purchasable with any currency linked to actual spending, so not sure where you would get this idea
  • Z2gop
    199 posts Member
    Options
    I’m at 18 zetas. 5 of them I had to use fleet rewards. Talk about an algorithm.
  • Options
    Drop chance is so rediculous, there should be some kind of bad luck filter build in. Or just a guaranteed 1 zeta.