Is the fun going for you? Calling 1.7M+GP players to brilliant, friendly (but competitive) guild

Prev1
Salacious_Crumb99
66 posts Member
edited November 2017
Greetings,
We are an extremely social guild - all LVL 85 and 600 tickets a day players. A large proportion of us are 1st place Arena players and we have a real laugh doing it. We are UK based.... but do accept some of our less intelligent cousins from across the pond. We also have some European members and even Belgians who as you all know are mostly clinically insane. (Therefore we are very accepting.)
We also have a pet project called 3slink who is rubbish but we are all trying to help him evolve into a better player. He is stuck on level 4A of Cantina at the moment with his Nightsister team with Ugnaught lead.
We have been culling less social and active members recently due to the new teamwork demands of Territory battles and want fresh new talent into the guild.
Discord is a mandatory
Must send nudes
No Man Utd fans
No North Koreans (Actually - please do apply - I'd love to know how you are playing?)
We are nailing TB at the moment but need to step it up going forward and thus why we want new guys. GP of 1.5 million plus a big benefit but social, active and wanting to be part of a team is more important.
Heroic Rancor completed in 10 mins or so
HAAT completed in about 45-50mins
Get in touch! Find me on Discord on SalaciousCrumb#2300
Crumb
Post edited by Salacious_Crumb99 on

Replies

• Options
    Still opportunities :smiley:
  • Options
    I just wanted to say that I loved reading your profile.....really funny
  • Options
    Why thank you :smile: Join us and we can take over the galaxy as father and son.
  • Options
    Ha. Not interested personally, but giving you a bump for a terrific and very clever post. Well done!
  • Options
    Still opportunities guys. Is the fun going for you? Give me a shout
  • Options
    I would have loved to have joined this guild but I’m a North Korean, Man Utd fan who hates taking his clothes
  • Options
    I'm the pet project. Although sometimes crumb joins me in my cage for wild times.
  • Options
    Spaces available as a couple of guys are retiring due to demands of TB (and fair enough!)
  • Salacious_Crumb99
    66 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    We have space due to a player deciding to become a nun and not liking to play on Sundays
  • Salacious_Crumb99
    66 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    On another note, I just farted and I am sure my backside just said 'Steve'. It could be an omen. Any Steves out there?
  • Options
    We do try and keep Salacious tamed but sometimes he leaves my nether regions and causes chaos on the forums.

In other news we are about to get 34* in TB. And have 35 ready for next TB.

We're relaxed but love the game and need fun players.

Please help us Salacious keeps "going" indoors and misses his litter tray and we need more members to help keep him under control.

I say his... But it's hard to tell these days with all this gender neutrality going on even in the outer rim. ;)
  • Options
    I just wanted to say that I loved reading your profile.....really funny

Why thank you, Crumb is a failed comedian that now spends all his time on the game. He's quite funny just didn't know the right people. ;)
  • Options
    Adoy_IdeJ wrote: »
    We do try and keep Salacious tamed but sometimes he leaves my nether regions and causes chaos on the forums.

Please help us Salacious keeps "going" indoors and misses his litter tray and we need more members to help keep him under control.

I say his... But it's hard to tell these days with all this gender neutrality going on even in the outer rim. ;)
    Adoy_IdeJ wrote: »

Hmmmm....no wonder Crumb was devastated after they cancelled I am Cait. Makes sense now. =T
  • Options
    Still opportunities!
  • Options
    Shout up if you want to join an amazing guild prior to TB. (As in Territory battles. Not tuberculosis.)
  • Options
    Shout up if you want to join an amazing guild prior to TB. (As in Territory battles. Not tuberculosis.)
  • Options
    Still time!!
  • Options
    Whilst we are a UK guild we have a lot of members (hehe) from across Europe and even that place they call America.

The banter is fun, whilst we have aspirations to get better we do it progressively and enjoyably.

Mild midget nudity does occur at times but generally we leave a sweet taste in the mouth, but it depends on what was had for dinner. I don't recommend Hutts despite their girth the crackling doesn't really come out well and Crumb just keeps getting in the way.

Come and join the party.

Good sense of humour and thick calloused skin required.
  • Options
    ***FOR THOSE LOOKING FOR A GUILD TO PROGRESS AND HAVE FUN IN...LOOK NO FURTHER***

I joined in March of this year. I had no real idea about the game and within months, and a bit of time put into it, I was competing in Rancor and HAAT. I now have Raid zhan and GK.

We hit 35 stars in TB. Our GP is 84 mil and climbing daily.

All of this is achieved with having fun. The guild is **** your pants funny and the Banter is constant. The knowledge for developing Toons and Teams is as high as the comedic value of guild members.

So if you are looking for a competitive, fun and knowledgable guild...you’ve found home!!
  • Options
    Blow me pls king
  • Options
    Expecting 35-37 stars this time round
  • Options
    We actually make TB fun :)
  • Options
    By fun we mean S&M
  • Options
    Its past your bedtime you little creep. Get back to trying to get past 4A of Cantina. Its been 2 YEARS 3slink. STOP using Ugnaught to try and solo the HAAT and pull your finger out
  • Options
    news update - 3slink got the final battle of cantina 4a before being crushed
  • Options
    2 spots!! maybe more
  • Options
    We got 35* last TB and now have worked out we can achieve 36*. So we're getting better and better!
  • Options
    I write poetry to new members as well
  • Options
    35* and moving up. Come join the fun! If you fit in then there is always a spot for you. Currently looking for 2 members but could accommodate more.
    Get in touch with SalaciousCrumb#2300 on Discord or myself TheFist-dafunk#5058

See you soon.
  • Options
    One last spot ready for this weeks TB has your name on it. Get in touch for the best time of your life (with Salacious Crumb that is)