Minor issue and suggestion for the Shard Shop

The Shard Shop is a great idea but I think it's missing something on the execution.
Think about it. Shards that are available though farming methods either through cantina missions or squad battles or galactic war I think your spot on with the value of the shards.
Other Shards however ones that are ONLY available through Chromium purchases need a higher value in my opinion. If I drop $20 and get the 8x Chromium pack and get 30 Shards of a character in already maxed out your Shard shop will convert those 30 Shards into 450 Shard currency. A break down of $15 in Shard cash. The Shards that are available are in bundles of 2 for 300 Shard cash.
I spend 'REAL' cash and get 20 Shards that I CAN'T USE....which gets converted into Shard cash. ..which is then sent on 2 shards. "TRADE IN 20 AND GET 2 RIGHT HERE STEP ON INTO THE SHARD SHOP". I love the concept just want more value for the Shards that players have to spend cash on.

Replies

• Options
    I second this. Another way to handle this issue would be to simply stop the game from awarding shards for maxed-out characters from paid-for chromium packs.
  • Options
    I remember them saying something during the update about making a 'Better' decision and holding onto the Shard cash for a new character that can be purchased. If that character is like a 4 star character to start then depending upon how much cash you throw in he levels up. I could rock with that. Still would want more value for the Shards that have to be purchased