Please consider unlocking CLS at 5*

Lots of good reasons to unlock him at 7* on initial release. I can see more reasons to unlock him at 5* now that the people who've put in the time have been rewarded.

My 2c,
Ralph

Replies

• Options
    The characters needed for the event are easy farms... You should be able to have them ready for the next event
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • Ralphtrickey
    65 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Hskull55 wrote: »
    The characters needed for the event are easy farms... You should be able to have them ready for the next event
    True, but the farmable ones mostly aren't used that much except for R2 and Moff. It's probably going to be next year before R2/CLS comes around again.

Unfortunately, they made CLS too powerful so I won't be able to be competitive on my shard. I'm going pick up R2 at 6 stars, do the minimum and build up my credits and slow things down for a while. Since I can't be competitive no matter how hard I try, why bother trying? I'll pick up CLS next year sometime. My idea of fun is a well-balanced game, not chasing after the latest OP character. This game seemed well balanced before CLS, I'm worried that endlessly releasing more powerful characters may be more profitable for them in the short term.

Ralph
    Post edited by Sunnie1978 on
  • Options
    True, but the farmable ones mostly aren't used that much except for R2 and Moff. It's probably going to be next year before R2/CLS comes around again.

Unfortunately, they made CLS too powerful so I won't be able to be competitive on my shard. I'm going pick up R2 at 6 stars, do the minimum and build up my credits and slow things down for a while. Since I can't be competitive no matter how hard I try, why bother trying? I'll pick up CLS next year sometime. If they release a different OP character, I'll probably quit for a while, my idea of fun is a well-balanced game, not chasing after the latest OP character. This game seemed well balanced before CLS, I'm worried that endlessly releasing more powerful characters may be more profitable for them in the short term.

Ralph

Old Ben is very good
  • Options

Unfortunately, they made CLS too powerful so I won't be able to be competitive on my shard. I'm going pick up R2 at 6 stars, do the minimum and build up my credits and slow things down for a while. Since I can't be competitive no matter how hard I try, why bother trying? I'll pick up CLS next year sometime. If they release a different OP character, I'll probably quit for a while, my idea of fun is a well-balanced game, not chasing after the latest OP character. This game seemed well balanced before CLS, I'm worried that endlessly releasing more powerful characters may be more profitable for them in the short term.

Ralph

Old Ben is very good

My problem is that I need R2 ar 7* to get CLS. I was hoping R2 would be next month instead since I was farming for Thrawn first. I expected Thrawn to come before R2 especially give the hint.
  • Options

Ralph

Old Ben is very good

My problem is that I need R2 ar 7* to get CLS. I was hoping R2 would be next month instead since I was farming for Thrawn first. I expected Thrawn to come before R2 especially give the hint.

Maybe he appears before R2... The event calendar only shows some of the events :wink:
  • Options

Ralph

Old Ben is very good

He was the first couple of months of the game and became s..t, so we didn't bother farming him. Then he became decent with the zeta added.
  • Options
    Don't worry, CLS will return around the same time as the next OP toon who makes him obsolete
    The field of battle is like the mongoose. Slow to joviality, but thirsty for morning sunshine.
    -Sun Tzu
  • Options
    Don't worry, CLS will return around the same time as the next OP toon who makes him obsolete

My thoughts exactly. I've been talking about that with my fellow guild members that I am not worryin about CLS anymore, because by the time I be able to get him, he will probably become obsolete. And he will probably be farmable later on somehow.