Love the game? Don't like being hassled? This 54 million GP HAAT Guild might be for you

Prev1
RivanSunslayer
52 posts Member
edited August 2018
The Elders Council is a 54 million HAAT guild that is looking to recruit 2 strong and committed members. Here's our guild highlights:

Raids - Heroic Rancor 2-3 times per week (24 hour join period before damage starts); HAAT 1-2 times per week (same rules as Rancor), and currently T4 Sith.

Territory Wars and Territory Battles - We have 23 Territory War victories and counting, and get 20+ stars in both LS/DS Territory Battles.

Requirements - None. We encourage but don't require 600 daily tickets. It's nice to give gear but we won't hassle you if you don't. No requirements for Line, Discord, etc. Some of us have swgoh.gg accounts but it's not mandatory. We really want everybody in on Raids, Territory Wars, and Territory Battles, but have never kicked anyone for not joining.

Communication - It's a combination of the in game chat and GroupMe app. We want folks to talk but respect the more silent among us.

We're really only looking for folks who are level 85 and preferably 1 million GP. If you're not quite there but are active and rising in this game we could make room (all of us who got to the 2 million+ GP level were early in the game at some point).

If you want to join the council shoot me a message, type in The Elders Council in guild search, or hit me up with my ally code 569-328-855. My in-game name is OccamsRazor. Happy gaming!
Post edited by RivanSunslayer on

Replies