First order ST farming advice needed

Im currently 58/100 for my FOST with around 6 days worth of resets for the farm nodes until the BB8 event ends.

My rough calculation will be 15 tries x 6 days = 90 attempts x .30 (as the best possible RNG) = 27 shards.

Should I reset the nodes, ortry my luck with the ridiculous FO faction pack for 699? The chances of me getting FOST is already at 20%. Getting the exact amount is another level of chance.

On the other hand, is BB8 a game changing character?

Replies

• Options
    He’s not game changing, but FO is my primary team so i got him 7*. I think you have a decent chance if youre willing to refresh a few times. Good luck with RNG!
  • Options
    BB8 makes resistance better... If you don't have resistance, I don't think he will be very useful
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • Options
    He makes resistance really good for GW,HAAT.
    Makes them better for arena.
    But 6* isn’t that different from 7* so don’t worry if you don’t get the last tier.
    You could always start working on the next faction and get ahead.
  • Options
    I would rather refresh 2 times the hard node then buy the pack. With bad luck you get all but fost shards.
  • Options
    Sewpot wrote: »
    But 6* isn’t that different from 7* so don’t worry if you don’t get the last tier.
    You need 7* for haat though...
  • Options
    Sewpot wrote: »

I'll take this piece of advice. I just hope we get better heads up next time. I was suppose to 7* my FOST but was derailed by the need for hoth rebel soldiers and improving my rebels for the TB.

Thanks!