If there's going to be Dark Side Territory Battles...

Then Dark Side toons need to be made more available. Think Baze and Lobot are driving you nuts in platoons? Death Trooper, Sith Trooper, Sith Assassin, Imperial Super Commando, and Gar Saxon are only on level 8 Cantina nodes. Krennic, Shore Trooper, and Nihilis each have one hard node on level 9. Veers and FOST are also hard nodes only. Can you imagine the average guild trying to fill those platoons?

Replies

• Options
    They just started light side TB and it will be months before most people have the new yoda and Leia. They won't do a light and dark side TB at the same time, it would take too much time for casual players. Don't expect a dark side TB for s very very long time.
  • M9silent
    821 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    This months calendar literally states: Territory Battle Hoth: Rebel.

There will be a DS TB soon. It will probably be Hoth, but reversed for Empire. It doesn't take that long to actually come up with heroes. They release tons of heroes all the time, incredibly quickly.
  • Options
    They don't have to do them at the same time, they could alternate between them. They're probably reworking the Nightsisters now so they are viable in PvE for a dark side TB. I hope that means they focus on bounty hunters soon.
  • Options
    And now that they've officially announced dark side TB... "I renew my objection to this pointless endeavor."
  • Options
    Honestly? While those toons are annoying perhaps... I like that it gives us something to work toward. Although the farms are horrible!