TB suggestions

Whether you hate it or love it TB is here. As far as the longevity of this game goes I am just purposing an idea.
I think many can see there has been a bit of a LS shift in this game. In Arena I understand that metas will come and go, so and so but when it comes to things like raids and TB it needs to be open to all characters. A player shouldn't feel guilty for focusing on DS toons over LS.

I suggest adding bonus missions that require only DS characters. It doesn't even have to generate TB points but maybe TB currency.

I would like to see guilds recruit unique players who have that 7* lobot or that full nightsister team, but what we have now is who has the overall strongest line up which there is nothing wrong with that except not everyone wishes to spend money. I also understand if you pay money then yeah you should have an edge and I would then state you already have one through the means of gearing your toons to g12 faster then most.

I then leave with this final thought, anyone who opposes the integration of DS toons into TB just know you couldn't have hoth without the empire.

Replies