GW simply no longer worth the hassle.

Nor has it been for awhile. But yet we keep willingly engaging in this awful chore daily. Up to 3 times in 24 hours for the guild challenge.

Time it takes to fight 4 zarris teams daily is ridiculous.
Usually the same 4 teams once you get high enough.
Rewards are meh for all that effort.

Just can't be bothered with it anymore.

Replies

• Options
    Agree. It has become a ridiculous burden.
  • Options
    And that's why I only do it for the guild activity
  • Options
    What's your roster? I'm not super old (Dec 16), but I beat it every day. It's been a long time since I couldn't finish a GW.

Our guild caps it at 24 GW max, btw. Saves us from having to do 3 of them in 24 hours, and still allows us all to tie for 1st place at max rewards.
  • Options
    Finishing it isn't the issue. The reward vs effort is the issue.
  • Sheytan
    91 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options

It takes me like 20 minutes, and the rewards are pretty good. A decent chunk of credits daily, a few currencies in the shard shop, some purple ability mats, and the GW tokens themselves have been pretty good for farming both ships and toons. There was a time not too many months ago when the GW rewards were much worse.
  • Options
    Exactly. 20-30 minutes is a long time for a phone game, in my opinion.

You might think those are decent rewards and bravo if so. I don't. Once? Yes. But now I don't need credits. I don't need ability mats really. I need gear. And a few extra shards of characters I have at 7 already aren't cutting it.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options

The inquiry about your roster is still valid though, it's doesn't only impact your ability to finish GW, but also how much effort it takes.
    For me it's certainly worth the hassle, takes ~15min orso.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    I don't need credits

****, what game are you playing? Must not be SWGOH.
  • Options
    Moving to Feedback: Galactic War
  • Options
    Sheytan wrote: »
    I don't need credits

****, what game are you playing? Must not be SWGOH.

My income vs expenditures in this game has long since been in the green since not long after credit heist was introduced.
  • VeridianShakes
    1118 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Also being able to buy money with arena tokens helped with that a lot because there's only one character in there on offer I don't have at 7. Nothing else to spend them on but credits.