Sith War Territory Battle Proposal

The KOTOR era provides a great many sources for a possible territory battle. The game already has Darth Nihilus, HK-47, and two Sith units from that era. What I propose is a TB in that era that takes place from the Sith perspective and you fight against the Jedi.

Territory Units for certain points:
Sith Soldier
Sith Assassain

New unit required to farm a character:
Darth Bannon or Canderous Ordo

Character that you need to farm using the new farmable character:
Darth Malak

Store Character:
Revan (Dark Side)

There would be one thing different about this territory battle; there would be a final battle. Your best team would fight against Lightside Revan, Bastila Shan, and Meetra Surik. The three lightside characters would be available to purchase/marquee events after the first Sith battle.

Positives:
People get more KOTOR era units.
People get Revan.
People get a Dark Side Territory Battle
CG will get money because people will buy packs for Revan.
Both sides get new characters.

Negatives:
Farming Sith units can be a pain in the butt.

Thoughts?

Replies

• Options
    I don’t know who those characters are.

I would prefer new characters and battles inspired by the movies.
  • Options
    It’s not a bad idea but with the current setup for farming those characters it’s badically impossible to expect anyone to have them. Unless they moved them to more reasonable farm locations such as a gw shop or pvp shop
  • Options
    Those characters are from the Knights of the Old Republic games released on Xbox/PC and several make an appearance in KOTOR Online. Revan is the main character from the first game with Bastila being an important character. Malak is the main antagonist from the game with Bannon being a lackey. HK-47 is Revan's assassin droid and is currently in game.

Meetra Surik is the main character from KOTOR 2 and fights and defeats Darth Nihilus (already in-game) and two other major Sith Lords.

I respect your desire to have new characters based off the movies. I made this suggestion for those that would like some of the old Expanded Universe in the game and that appreciated the KOTOR games.
  • Options
    Ilindo agree though that a darkside Territory Battle of some kind needs to be put into place so that we can regain some balance in their game. As well as making use of the other half of our rosters
  • Options
    Empire makes more sense, at least as far as the next one
  • Options
    STOP.....we are still farming LS character.
  • Options
    You spelled Rebels wrong!!!
  • Options
    You spelled Rebels wrong!!!

who invited the english teacher here
  • Options
    But follow the REAL KOTOR, not the SWOTOR storyline.