Territory Battles: Separatist Geonosis

Just an idea for future Territory Battles. Season 2: Episodes 5 & 6 of Star Wars: The Clone Wars. It's the battle that takes place while the Republic storms the Separatist Droid Factory where Poggle is holed up. I think this would be a great territory battle, with a lot of ideas from the show itself.

Basically the Republic is attempting to break through the Separatist battle lines in order to infiltrate the factory, destroy the shield generator, and capture Poggle. The three attacking forces led by General Kenobi, Ki-Adi Mundi, and Anakin Skywalker, are split up during the initial assault and are forced along various paths to reach the landing zone.

I think that you could do a lot with this battle. Two major factions going head-to-head. A pretty intense starfighter battle. Some individual missions amongst heroes and generals. Could bring in some new clones (Waxer and Boil) and buff the Geonosian/Separatist factions. I think that this was one if the more intense battles throughout the series, and it is clear that the Separatists have the advantage early on.

Just a suggestion. There are plenty of amazing battles throughout the SW series. Also, it's cool that the Jedi and Sith could be implemented into this battle, as they were left out during the Hoth invasion (for obvious reasons).

Replies

• Options
    I dig it, but they'd either need to add a lot more Separatist units or pair down the scale of a Republic/Separatist TB. I'd be fine either way - always thought Clone Wars was a cool addition to the Star Wars universe.