The arena bores me. Can we get a sixth team member finally?

LeoRavus
1165 posts Member
Just put the leader in the center of the character circle. We've always had 6 in light and dark side battles.

This would open up so many more possibilities.

Replies

• Options
    Agree
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    I think there are some serious logistical problems to this, considering certain mechanics
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    meh, i like 5 man teams. I also don't think it would have a particulary long lasting effect against boredom.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Nema
    136 posts Member
    Options
    It also screws teams that rely on synergy but are limited to 5 members (first order for instance)
  • Options
    Not a fan. Maybe a new game mode with more toons in the squad, but not arena.
  • Options
    I've been saying for some time that I would like a second arena bracket added where you got 6 toons and double leaders like in node battles.

Definitely don't think they should alter current arena, but I see no reason they can't add another mode inside squad arena that does this.

If the 6th toon didn't come with a second leader ability, it would not be worth it to me because that is what really opens up new combos right there.
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    Options
    Randomizing Arena monthly...as in the # of toons usable, between 4 & 6.
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    Options
    Add slots for reinforcements like ship battles in squad arena. That'll be crazy.
  • Options
    Arena is already long ...
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    Part of the strategy in creating an arena team comes from having to compromise. Having a sixth slot would drastically increase the likelihood of timing out of a battle and further reduce arena diversity without adding anything substantial to the gameplay.
  • Sunnie1978
    2937 posts Moderator
    Options
    Moving to Feedback: Arena