Darth Revan Ideas

Ejb
12 posts Member
So that is my idea for Darth Revan. I wanted in order to was balanced against CLS.
Drop your ideas in here or let me know if you think my idea is good,bad,op or just off base.

Tags: Sith, Jedi, Attacker

Description: Sith lord who can ignore Counter Chance, Taunts or Ability Blocks and damage a lot enemies including Rebels with massacre abilities

Basic attack(name: Your Destiny) damage: 5762-6436 / description: Deal Physical damage to target enemy and inflict Speed Down and Tenacity Down for 2 turns. If the target already had Speed Down, recover all Sith allies 5% Protection. If the target already had Tenacity Down, inflict Buff Immunity and Revan gain Offense Up for 2 turns.

Special attack(name: Use Main Force) damage: 9326-10236 5 turn cooldown / description: Deal Special damage(lightning) to select two target enemy, Dispel all buffs on them, inflict two Expose and stun for 3 turns and call three random Sith ally to assist. This attack can't be Evaded.

Special attack(name: Siths Are Invincible) 75 turn cooldown / description: Dispel all debuffs on Revan and Sith allies. Sith allies gains 60% Turn Meter and recovers 60% Health and 60% Protection and gain Offense Up, Critical Damage Up, Critical Chance Up, Speed Up, Heal Over Time for 2 turns. This ability starts on cooldown and can't be Evaded. Whenever a Sith ally scores a Debuff or Critical Hit, reduce the cooldown of this ability by 1. (zeta: add 2 turns and Revan gain special buff "Second chance")

Second chance description: Revive Revan while he is defeated gain 25% health and protection, 30% Turn Meter and if Revan has this special ability, Sith allies have 50% Counter Chance and 30% Evasion. This buff can't be removed only when he is defeated.

Leader(name: Who prefer both sides?) description: Sith allies gain 20 Speed, 30% Potency and 100 Armor Penetration. Rebel enemies have -30 Speed, -50 Armor Penetration and -35 Defense, other enemies have half that amount. Jedi allies gain 30% Defense and 50% Offense(zeta: +10 Speed, +10 Potency, Sith allies have 40% Tenacity and Jedi allies have +20 Speed.)

Unique(name: Rebel Revenge) description: Sith allies have 75% Offense, 50% Health Steal, 25% Critical Chance and gains 25% Turn Meter whenever Rebel enemies takes damage to Sith, other enemies have half that amount. (zeta: Sith ally can't get Ability Block)

Unique(name: Revan Reborn) description: Revan has +50% Defense and ignore Counter Chance (zeta: Whenever Revan Resists a detrimental effect he recovers 10% Protection and 5% Health and whenever Revan inflicts a debuff Sith gain 10% Turn Meter and Revan ignore Taunts.

Unique(name: Jedi Power) description: Jedi allies has 15% Evasion, 20% Critical Chance and 20% Critical Damage. (zeta: When Jedi gains a debuff, gains 15% Counter Chance(stacking) and 10% Critical Damage(stacking) until end of his next turn.)

Replies

• ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Split him in half and make a LS and a DS version.

Also, why is he anti-rebel? Makes no sense in my opinion..
  • Options
    Devs said they don't plan to change the "light side dark side" formula. So no neutral. Not only is use main force overpowered, but selecting two enemies doesn't work in the game. Anti rebel makes no sense for he leader. Two of his uniques are basically a second and third leader ability. Finally he has 8 abilities wich is just to much
  • Options
    Do you really think CG has no game developer? O_o
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Moved to correct sub forum.
  • Options
    Ejb wrote: »
    So that is my idea for Darth Revan. I wanted in order to was balanced against CLS.
    Drop your ideas in here or let me know if you think my idea is good,bad,op or just off base.

Tags: Sith, Jedi, Attacker

Description: Sith lord who can ignore Counter Chance, Taunts or Ability Blocks and damage a lot enemies including Rebels with massacre abilities

Basic attack(name: Your Destiny) damage: 5762-6436 / description: Deal Physical damage to target enemy and inflict Speed Down and Tenacity Down for 2 turns. If the target already had Speed Down, recover all Sith allies 5% Protection. If the target already had Tenacity Down, inflict Buff Immunity and Revan gain Offense Up for 2 turns.

Special attack(name: Use Main Force) damage: 9326-10236 5 turn cooldown / description: Deal Special damage(lightning) to select two target enemy, Dispel all buffs on them, inflict two Expose and stun for 3 turns and call three random Sith ally to assist. This attack can't be Evaded.

Special attack(name: Siths Are Invincible) 75 turn cooldown / description: Dispel all debuffs on Revan and Sith allies. Sith allies gains 60% Turn Meter and recovers 60% Health and 60% Protection and gain Offense Up, Critical Damage Up, Critical Chance Up, Speed Up, Heal Over Time for 2 turns. This ability starts on cooldown and can't be Evaded. Whenever a Sith ally scores a Debuff or Critical Hit, reduce the cooldown of this ability by 1. (zeta: add 2 turns and Revan gain special buff "Second chance")

Second chance description: Revive Revan while he is defeated gain 25% health and protection, 30% Turn Meter and if Revan has this special ability, Sith allies have 50% Counter Chance and 30% Evasion. This buff can't be removed only when he is defeated.

Leader(name: Who prefer both sides?) description: Sith allies gain 20 Speed, 30% Potency and 100 Armor Penetration. Rebel enemies have -30 Speed, -50 Armor Penetration and -35 Defense, other enemies have half that amount. Jedi allies gain 30% Defense and 50% Offense(zeta: +10 Speed, +10 Potency, Sith allies have 40% Tenacity and Jedi allies have +20 Speed.)

Unique(name: Rebel Revenge) description: Sith allies have 75% Offense, 50% Health Steal, 25% Critical Chance and gains 25% Turn Meter whenever Rebel enemies takes damage to Sith, other enemies have half that amount. (zeta: Sith ally can't get Ability Block)

Unique(name: Revan Reborn) description: Revan has +50% Defense and ignore Counter Chance (zeta: Whenever Revan Resists a detrimental effect he recovers 10% Protection and 5% Health and whenever Revan inflicts a debuff Sith gain 10% Turn Meter and Revan ignore Taunts.

Unique(name: Jedi Power) description: Jedi allies has 15% Evasion, 20% Critical Chance and 20% Critical Damage. (zeta: When Jedi gains a debuff, gains 15% Counter Chance(stacking) and 10% Critical Damage(stacking) until end of his next turn.)

really ? dont you think this is ridiculous overpowered toon ? 7 abilities and a small one (second chance) ?
    basic as CLS - OP.
    Special - the most op thing i've ever seen. WHAT THE HELL, stunning exposing and calling assist to finish the job ?????????? WHAT
    other special - maybe relies on CD, but when it shows, GG. its not like BB8 that you can just kill the whole team until he gets it, because look at the leader ability.
    Leader ability that half of it will COMPLETELY CHANGE THE META. half of it. doesnt matter which half. HUGE bonuses or HUGE counters. so you want them BOTH ?! which with the last unique, allows to make Super teams that gain from both factions. jedis are buffers, siths are damagers and debuffers. combining those is too much and will break the meta completely. when you put different faciton you get "punishment" of leader ability that doesnt effect all. this leader and unique make this a GOOD THING, and not a punishment. bad design.
    another unique that buffs the WHOLE TEAM way too much.
    and another unique that make him too good vs lot of comps.

are you on drugs ?
    what is wrong with you? what is this suggestion. totally imbalanced.
    these freaking fanboys are out of control.

bring raven, fine. why would you need it to be the best toon and leader BY far. and by far, i mean, i consider CLS. this is how absurd this is.
  • Options
    I stripped away the Jedi portion of your version of Revan, because your build seems to be more in tune with the Dark Side. I didn't change any of the ability names (though I probably should have), but I did rebalance them.

Darth Revan
    Sith, Support

Description: Sith Support, who utilizes ally-inflicted debuffs and detrimental effects for continuous turn meter manipulation.

Your Destiny Basic. Deal physical damage to target enemy and inflict Defense Down and Tenacity Down for 2 turns. If the target already had Defense Down, Revan gains 30% turn meter. If the target already had Tenacity Down, remove 30% turn meter and Revan gains Speed up for 1 turn.

Use Main Force Special. 3 turn CD. Deal special damage to all enemies, and inflict Expose with a 50% chance to also inflict Stagger for 2 turns. For each debuffed enemy, Revan gains 5% turn meter, and the CD of Sith Are Invincible is reduced by 1.

Sith Are Invincible Special. 8 turn CD. Dispel all negative status effects on Revan and all other Sith allies. Sith allies gains 40% turn meter, have their current health percentages equalized, then gain offense equal to their current turn meter (percentage) for 1 turn. This ability starts on cooldown and can't be prevented (requires zeta).

Order of Revan Leader. Sith allies have +30 speed and +30% potency. Whenever a Sith ally uses a special ability, they gain 25% turn meter, then gain Foresight for 2 turns. All Sith allies gain the following unique ability until they are defeated for the first time, Broken Chains: Upon defeat, a counter is started. Whenever a Sith ally uses a special ability, increase the counter by 1. Upon reaching a total count of 5, (character name) is revived at at full health and gains Damage Immunity for 1 turn. All cooldowns are reset. This effect can not be prevented (requires zeta).

Since you don't like rebels, I figured I should bring in some survivability and anti-counter passives. His leadership is probably overpowered, but I'm still not 100% sure it isn't justified (against the current meta). The idea is to speed up Sith, who are extremely slow, and cycle through turns to get specials off more often. Things that would slow this team down are Tenacity Up and abilities like Annihilate or Execute, which prevent revival.
  • Ejb
    12 posts Member
    Options

ExarTheKun wrote: »
    I stripped away the Jedi portion of your version of Revan, because your build seems to be more in tune with the Dark Side. I didn't change any of the ability names (though I probably should have), but I did rebalance them.

Darth Revan
    Sith, Support

Description: Sith Support, who utilizes ally-inflicted debuffs and detrimental effects for continuous turn meter manipulation.

Your Destiny Basic. Deal physical damage to target enemy and inflict Defense Down and Tenacity Down for 2 turns. If the target already had Defense Down, Revan gains 30% turn meter. If the target already had Tenacity Down, remove 30% turn meter and Revan gains Speed up for 1 turn.

Use Main Force Special. 3 turn CD. Deal special damage to all enemies, and inflict Expose with a 50% chance to also inflict Stagger for 2 turns. For each debuffed enemy, Revan gains 5% turn meter, and the CD of Sith Are Invincible is reduced by 1.

Sith Are Invincible Special. 8 turn CD. Dispel all negative status effects on Revan and all other Sith allies. Sith allies gains 40% turn meter, have their current health percentages equalized, then gain offense equal to their current turn meter (percentage) for 1 turn. This ability starts on cooldown and can't be prevented (requires zeta).

Order of Revan Leader. Sith allies have +30 speed and +30% potency. Whenever a Sith ally uses a special ability, they gain 25% turn meter, then gain Foresight for 2 turns. All Sith allies gain the following unique ability until they are defeated for the first time, Broken Chains: Upon defeat, a counter is started. Whenever a Sith ally uses a special ability, increase the counter by 1. Upon reaching a total count of 5, (character name) is revived at at full health and gains Damage Immunity for 1 turn. All cooldowns are reset. This effect can not be prevented (requires zeta).

Since you don't like rebels, I figured I should bring in some survivability and anti-counter passives. His leadership is probably overpowered, but I'm still not 100% sure it isn't justified (against the current meta). The idea is to speed up Sith, who are extremely slow, and cycle through turns to get specials off more often. Things that would slow this team down are Tenacity Up and abilities like Annihilate or Execute, which prevent revival.

I agree.
  • Options
    ExarTheKun wrote: »

Darth Revan
    Sith, Support

YES!!! No dumb Jedi tag, DARTH...
    D A R T H R E V A N !!!
  • Options
    Revan could be crated in ligh side and dark side as we have more those characters ... the light side (produgol Knight )revan should have some sinergy like phoenix squad for the character like Bastila Shan , Juhany, Joly bindol, T3M, Zelbar and Mision Waho ... Darth Revan Hould have good sinergy vith Darth Malak fallen Juhany Coruptet Bastila Cenderous Ordo, HK47 this characters should function as a team like nightsisters phoenix ... squads

there are characters like han solo whitch is in meny wariations so it could work wor this allso
    Revan is a part of Legends and also Canon
  • Options
    Revan is a part of Legends and also Canon

Sadly, Revan is purely in Legends and not canon. Doesn't make him any less awesome though!
    "You demand a simple answer, refusing to look for it within. That is the essence of your failure." -Valkorion, the Immortal Emperor