3%
Globuhl 1 vote

Replies

• Options
    Grey Jedi Luke in game
    They will be non legendary
  • Options
    Return of the Jedi Luke in game
    Padme's fine but more important characters should come first. And the only thing worse than jarjar is the people who "ironically" like him
  • Options
    Zombie961 wrote: »
    Padme's fine but more important characters should come first. And the only thing worse than jarjar is the people who "ironically" like him

Padme is kinda important... Just shoot jar jar. From a canon. into a sun. or a black hole.
  • Hskull55
    2263 posts Member
    Options
    Jar jar in game
    But only his sith Version :P
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • Options
    Jar jar in game
    Darth jar jar
  • Options
    Grey Jedi Luke in game
    Hahaha I like that idea
  • Options
    Darth jar jar yes
  • Options
    Padme in game
    With an Anakin rework and synergies.
  • J7Luke
    484 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    I do not "ironically like" Jar Jar, but I got off of the Jar Jar hate bandwagon long ago.

Jar Jar is not really that overbearing in the prequels unless you want him to be so you can complain about it. His purpose was to appeal to a younger audience with slapstick humor (because Star Wars is actually a kids movie).

He may have even had a logical role in the prequels that was abandoned due to the massive hate the character received.

Lastly, I feel horrible for the actor who played Jar Jar. He seems like a really nice guy, he worked hard on his role, and he was invested in it. To have the entire Star Wars fan base trash the character you gave life to must have been near crushing (not to mention the hit his career took).

So, for those reasons, I do not hate or even dislike Jar Jar. I have made my peace with him, and I hope one day the general opinion of him changes.
  • Options
    More bounty hunters, jango fett, aura sing, embo, Hondo the pirate, ect
  • Options
    Grey Jedi Luke in game

I do not "ironically like" Jar Jar, but I got off of the Jar Jar hate bandwagon long ago.

Jar Jar is not really that overbearing in the prequels unless you want him to be so you can complain about it. His purpose was to appeal to a younger audience with slapstick humor (because Star Wars is actually a kids movie).

He may have even had a logical role in the prequels that was abandoned due to the massive hate the character received.

Lastly, I feel horrible for the actor who played Jar Jar. He seems like a really nice guy, he worked hard on his role, and he was invested in it. To have the entire Star Wars fan base trash the character you gave life to must have been near crushing (not to mention the hit his career took).

So, for those reasons, I do not hate or even dislike Jar Jar. I have made my peace with him, and I hope one day the general opinion of him changes.
    J7Luke wrote: »

I agree
  • Options
    More droids
    No
  • Rynn
    69 posts Member
    Options
    Padme in game
    Jar jar was my favorite character next to padme in the prequels...of which I grew up watching. Episode 1 was my first ever Star Wars and what got me into the universe and made me a fan. The prequels get more hate than they deserve and I agree Ahmed Best was great at jar jar and didn't deserve everything that the "fans" threw at him because of the character he portrayed. He honestly only did what G.L. put on paper for him to do.

You have to remember though, if it was for Jar Jar we wouldn't have even had a Empire or OT for that matter. Also it is way past time for the devs to make padme a playable toon in the game. I'm tired of waiting for her and have given up on the game just recently as I am finding that the devs are back on the ST and OT bandwagon and are just stringing everyone along at this point.

I'm hoping secretly they release padme in December or something with a potential Droideka for droids. But I'm not holding my breath.
  • Durmir
    205 posts Member
    Options
    I would just want to see a big bunch of new rebels, no mattet which ones, but preferably OP. Is that too much to ask?