7-starred Sidious - how to spend arena credits now?

Title says it all really. Finally got my maxed-out Sid, now looking for another character to spend my arena credits on. I've been levelling IG-88 as well, albeit as a lower priority, and I'm planning to max him eventually, but I want to work on another character alongside him. I've been consistently between 100-200 in the rankings for a while so I get 2 arena shipments a day. Any suggestions? I was thinking maybe Oppress to go with my Maul/Sidious/Vader Sith team.

Replies

• Options
    I will continue buying Sid shards for shard shop, or Eth Koth for Yoda. But if you dont wanna this, the droids are the best choice.
  • Options
    88 is a beast, especially with life steal now.

It's great on my arena team when he gets defeated, the resurrects due to Daka, then goes back to almost full health from his special. That's actually happened to me a couple of times...

Keep in mind that my 88 is only 5* right now so I'm prioritizing leveling him up.
  • Options
    Savage is great since the update. Another option would be ST Han but Han needs Akbar so that would probably be a long term option.
  • Options
    88 or 47 if you want droids. Ventriss for utility or night sisters. Greedo for damage/scoundrel event. Savage for sith/tank. Eeth for yoda event. Han for rebel team/taunter.
  • Options
    What Mittens said. Ventress for GW, you already have the best pick for Arena. Or pick one on the side of the force you need to get stronger in to complete the pve missions.
  • Options
    If you have no problem with GW, save the tokens, they'll likely be rolling out chromium exclusives characters to the shipments as new ones become available. Right now I have 26,300 tokens saved up, enough to 7* any character they put in there.
    Sinister Alliance (Leader) - accepting waitlist members - PM for information