Han Offense in Arena Basic Attack Brokem

RealHanSolo
447 posts Member
edited October 2017
Was there another problem with arena squads after the restart? I just lost 5 battles to teams I easily beat on auto yesterday and neither of them changed mods? Anyone else having this problem?

Upon further analysis, something broke yesterday with Han’s basic. I changed no mods, have a G12 and 216% crit Damage and yet he is doing 10k on both shots even when defense down on the other Target is applied. He was doing 20k on average on the first shot before.
Post edited by RealHanSolo on

Replies

• CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    I didnt but that would really really be horrible....
  • Options
    I was also massively destroyed by teams i normally beat easily....was not sure what was going on, thought it was just some bad luck
  • Options
    I was also massively destroyed by teams i normally beat easily....was not sure what was going on, thought it was just some bad luck

Really? I was starting to worry it was just me. I mean I never come close to losing against these 2 teams and lost 5 times and neither of us changed anything.
  • M_L
    469 posts Member
    Options
    now i'm curious whether the teams you run have anything in common? who knows, might be some stealth nerf, as there's another thread talking about how leia's dps seem lower...

my team seems to behave the same, but i don't run any rebels but cls/r2
  • Options
    Was there another problem with arena squads after the restart? I just lost 5 battles to teams I easily beat on auto yesterday and neither of them changed mods? Anyone else having this problem?

I had the same. I haven’t lost a single battle in 2 months and lost 3 in a row. I rarely lost any guy at all. G12 GK w G12 R2 Bonus was dropping in the second round where before he wouldn’t ever lose protection.

If I had to guess it was Raid Han and Leia. 1/3 of the arena teams use him so fight him 3/4 times daily but it seemed yesterday his blaster was an ion cannon.
  • Options
    Same here. It seems to happen every once in awhile, from what I've noticed.
  • Options
    Oh so it’s not just me!! I unexpectedly lost to a team earlier.. i did not really pay attention to his stats though so i assumed my opponent had great mods
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    moved to bugs and issues.
  • Options
    Mine team is Luke, Leia, Han, R2, GK, all G12. The one team I lost to was the same as mine but mods not as good. The other has Ahsoka instead of Leia.
  • Options
    I’m starting to think there may be a glitch with the opposing Han on defense being overpowered. I’ve again run into the same issue trying another battle. This team was not as good at the ones earlier but still it was me being 3 vs 4 very quickly against a team I’ve never come close to losing to before.
  • Options
    I have the same issue - been getting crushed in the Arena since Sunday 9/29. The turn meter seems all messed up and the damage being inflicted by the opponent is off the charts. This is against a level of opponent I would normally easily beat.
  • Options
    There seems to be a problem with Han on offense vs defense. My Han on offense is doing less than half as much damage as he used to with no changes in mods. Still G12 216% Crit Damage and yet he is only doing 9-10k damage on a critical hit
  • Osirisreborn
    1017 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Were all seeing it, they are nixing the bug forum soon too, so i guess that REALLY COOL GUY can just move the threads to trash can like he wanted to
    Main problem here, we didnt force them to release incredibly overpowered characters
    So when they incompetently "fix" them and end up nerfing all our medium powered characters in the process, we get pisd off
    Especially since alot are just getting where we want to be
    Others have already maxed their rosters and 7*d all the raid characters as well (by using the same med powrd, un nerfed chars)
    "and i will show you ... where the iron crosses grow..."
  • Options
    Were all seeing it, they are nixing the bug forum soon too, so i guess that REALLY COOL GUY can just move the threads to trash can like he wanted to
    Main problem here, we didnt force them to release incredibly overpowered characters
    So when they incompetently "fix" them and end up nerfing all our medium powered characters in the process, we get pisd off
    Especially since alot are just getting where we want to be
    Others have already maxed their rosters and 7*d all the raid characters as well (by using the same med powrd, un nerfed chars)

You’re noticing the same thing with Han?
  • Options
    With chars i stacked alot of cc and cd on, i was about to zeta han solo tho
    Dodged a bullet on that one!!!
  • Options
    People with offence mods say they arent noticing any big diff, i use cd mods on affected chars
    Is your Han using cd mods??
  • Options

Its your big cd characters, especially rebels
    Its not luck when these same characters do almost the same exact dmg for literally thousands of shots then all of a sudden its off
    No, thats more like someone monkeying with the game mechanics, not testing on a segrgated version, but tinkering around live, and not being too sure what will happen
    (Think monkey in the space shuttle cockpit flicking random switches)
  • Options
    Yes Crit Damage mods. Han hitting for 10k on both shots on critical hits
  • Options
    Idk what to say
    About 1 in 10 in the guild are noticing, the rest are g12 max everything auto play the whole game
    Maybe its the mechanics so only med power are affected
    They are going to delete/move the whole bug forum to a totally diff site any way
    Im sure it will be like way better that way
    If they think they can do this kind of stuff so i instantly go for their latest greatest release, then theyre crazy! Happy EA holy month
  • Options
    Yeah I lost 5 times yesterday to teams where I never usually lose protection except maybe a little on Gk
  • Options
    Yeah I lost 5 times yesterday to teams where I never usually lose protection except maybe a little on Gk

I was about to quit .
  • Options
    I feel you dude, but talk to your club about it, they couldnt care less what we think here
    They alrdy got your money
  • Options
    Yeah I’m not going to, I was just really annoyed because I got a negative payout because of how many refreshes I wasted