It binds all things

Simple question: If I don't run CLS in Arena, yet, is it worth it. Will it help me in Raids for example? My CLS is G11 btw

Replies

• Options
    The title says it all, it binds all things ^_^
  • Options
    It binds all things CLS under a Zody clone team is running 8M+ in HAAT P2
  • DRV
    173 posts Member
    Options
    Yes. It speeds him up as he constantly applies debuffs. Great for raids. I couldn't solo rancor without it. Now it's a breeze. Same for p1 HAAT. Not auto, but same impact. Can do 30-40% without retreating with good RNG.
  • Options
    You have a G11 CLS who you don't use in arena? Bless you
    The field of battle is like the mongoose. Slow to joviality, but thirsty for morning sunshine.
    -Sun Tzu
  • Options
    All the above is true. Why don't you add him to your arena team? Even if it's a DS team you can have benefit..
  • Napoli
    544 posts Member
    Options
    Yes. It is necessary for the HAAT P1 solo with CLS/Han and a big help for the Rancor solo.
  • Putnam
    194 posts Member
    Options
    I have this zeta, and I use CLS in every raid. In the HAAT I use him in phases 1-3, he takes so many turns it’s easy to escape him.

Here is what I get wth the worst RNG on HAAT, I can get more if I switch to better mods.

Phase 1 - CLS with raid Han Solo(z) (2 mil)
    Phase 2 - wedge, biggs, r2, CLS, zolo (3 mil dmg)
    Phase 3 - teebo, jyn, Chaze, CLS (4 mil)

Putting that zeta on CLS binds all things increased my total damage on HAAT by 3 million
  • Putnam
    194 posts Member
    Options
    Also if you’re going to zeta that ability then you should put him in arena because the Turn Meter again works with all factions. It would be dumb not to use him in arena regardless of what your team is currently.