Do I need 7* Hera to unlock Thrawn?

Laz
190 posts Member
I have the rest of phx at 7* should I be farming Hera as well?

Replies

• Options
    I mean how else to you expect them to share their uniques?
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Options
    Hera's ability is to let everyone use everyone else's unique power. I don't know if it's possible to do it without Hera since healing will be very limited. Try running some GW nodes with your team.
  • Options
    Need to know your gear levels...

To answer your question though, yes, you'll probably be able to unlock him... At 5*. 7* would be very difficult.
    The field of battle is like the mongoose. Slow to joviality, but thirsty for morning sunshine.
    -Sun Tzu
  • Options
    Laz wrote: »
    I have the rest of phx at 7* should I be farming Hera as well?

You need Hera to be maxed. She is literally the most important member. It's impossible to pass Thrawn without her ability. Zeb and Kanan great for survival, same with Chopper. Sabine and Ezra do crazy damage. But Hera lead is what brings it all together. You cannot get 7* or probably not even 6* Thrawn with 7* Phoenix w/out Hera lead
  • MPac
    196 posts Member
    Options
    Yes you can definitely unlock him. You only need to beat tier 5 to unlock. Besting the last tier however is likely not going to be possible without her. Tier 6 can net you 6* and you must beat tier 7 for 7*
  • Options
    If they have the right gear levels then yes, however you would need too much more gear without hera's leadership
  • Options
    Odyseass7 wrote: »
    If they have the right gear levels then yes, however you would need too much more gear without hera's leadership

Without Hera , it is highly unlikely that even g12 would beat tier seven without amazing rng
  • Options
    Odyseass7 wrote: »

Without Hera , it is highly unlikely that even g12 would beat tier seven without amazing rng

+1 this is accurate. Anyone who says otherwise obviously hasn't tried Phoenix without Hera leading lmao they get insta-wiped, usually